TYGER AUTO focus on developing premium aftermarket auto parts that meet or exceed OE quality standards providing extra protection for your vehicle. All TYGER auto parts are covered with No-Hassle warranty and will make your vehicle stand out on the street!
- IMPORTANT – Only fit Double Cab with 4 full-size doors. NOT for Access Cab with 2 full-size front doors & 2 suicided rear doors. (Please check the Cab Size picture) | FITMENT – Compatible with 2005-2021 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab
- PREMIUM BUILD - Seamless, end to end, full body E-coating heavy textured powder finish provides superior dirt, water and rust protection while enabling the clean yet rugged look to these nerf bars.
- OVAL TUBE DESIGN - Distinctive oval tube design provides a wider 3.5" step pad surface than their single round tube counterparts for added stability.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Easy bolt-on installation with NO drilling required. Installation guide included.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED - TYGER no hassle 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects!
Weight: 45.19 lbs
Package Dimensions: W12xH8xL86
Free shipping to 48 states. Extra shipping for HI, AK and PR. The extra shipping will be applied during check out process
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Warranty:Click here for additional details.
FAQ:Click here for FAQ
Total Reviews (1)
Purchased from: Tyger Auto
Comments:i am pleased with the STEP BARS overall. i received them and the packaging was impeccably done. All parts are packaged with care as well as easy to decipher. The thought process in preparation shows! I was impressed with the shipping time. I like the design and they look better on my truck! The installation was was simple and reading (scanning) the instructions makes it easier. Who ever prepared the instructions made it very easy to understand and install. I suggest you gather all tools needed and items that are needed to prevent from having to get up to many times. Remember do not TIGHTEN bolts until you have hand tightened all bolts and adjusted the step bar to your satisfaction. Make sure the step bar is level/straight prior to tightening. Most importantly, make sure all BOLTS are secure/tightened! Adjust the brackets and step bar carefully prior to securing the bolts on ALL parts. Did I mention that the STEP BARS are easy to install! They also look better ON! Enjoy and step on up.