Warranty
Videos
FAQ
Reviews (14) ★★★★★ ★★★★★

FITMENT

• Bed Size: 5'9" (69") Bed
  • Compatible with 2007-2013 Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500
  • Not Compatible with 2007 Classic
  • Cab size does not matter as long as you have the correct model and bed size.

FEATURES

Tyger Auto’s T1 Soft Roll-up Tonneau Cover combines daily utility and clean style in one full package. Opening and closing of the bed cover is made easy by using a quick release mechanism that allows for the velcro secured marine grade 24 oz. vinyl tarp to be rolled-up and locked to the back of the cab that maximizes the opening and access of the bed. This soft rolling and lockable tonneau cover that mounts on top of the truck bed rails with the ease of no-drill installation offers up to 13% of gas savings. Tyger Auto focuses on developing premium aftermarket auto parts that meet or exceed OE quality standards backed by hassle-free warranty!

• FITMENT - Compatible with 2007-2013 Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500 | 5'9" (69") Bed | Not compatible for 2007 Classic
  • DESIGN - US patented. Cover is dual-coated and made out of heavy duty 24oz. marine-grade vinyl, with built-in horizontal crossbars that offer support when the cover is laid flat; and roll up with the tarp to provide full bed access when in need. Also comes with aircraft-grade aluminum side rails, and stainless steel clamps for mounting to the truck bed.
  • FEATURES - Seals with Velcro strip on the sides and secures with latch lock system at the tailgate. Tension system is available and can be adjusted on the end of the side rails to keep the cover tight and vinyl wrinkle-free in any weather conditions.
  • INSTALLATION - Easy no drilling installation with instruction and mounting hardware provided. | NOTE: Small holes will need to be cut in the bedliner for vehicles equipped with over-the-bedrail bedliner to secure the clamps for proper cover installation; cover will work with under-the-bedrail bedliner without modification.
  • WARRANTY - LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR US CUSTOMERS.

SHIPPING INFO

Weight: 26.20 lbs

Package Dimensions: W10.2xH5.1xL74.9

Free shipping to 48 states. Extra shipping for HI, AK and PR. The extra shipping will be applied during check out process

California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov

INSTALLATION

Installation.pdf

VIDEOS

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Total Reviews (14)

Great Value
Reviewed by: Jaron Marsh
Purchased from: Tyger Auto
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Works perfect had it installed in less than 30 minutes
Can't beat the price!
Reviewed by: Aubrie Richards
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

For the price, I don't see how you could go wrong. The instructions were really unnecessary as installation is really intuitive. Put the bulkhead piece on, slide the sides in and tighten 2 Phillip screws. Then line everything up and clamp it down using a 10mm ratchet. It's really that simple! Took about 15 min to do by myself.It looks really clean and I am really amazed at the quality for this price point. Sure, there's room for improvement as far as a few material choices go, but it was $189! It rolls up out of the way very easily to allow full use of the bed.
Best cover I've owned
Reviewed by: Zoie Daugherty
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Love this bed cover, strong, sleek, stylish, and worth the money. Easy to assemble and put on.
Nice Product
Reviewed by: Tyrell Waller
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Awesome product. Easy to install, looks awesome.
Water tight and looks great.
Reviewed by: Jadyn Tanner
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Took less than 30 minutes to install. Water tight and looks great.
Great Product So Far
Reviewed by: Claudia Zimmerman
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

The packaging was nice no damages to the product or box. Install took me about 35minutes, A phillips screwdriver and a 10mm Socket/Rachet is needed. The build quality seems nice the cover fits tight, the rails are sturdy and the brackets were a perfect fit for my truck.Looks sharp on the truck!I will update after it gets some good use, but so far so good!
Inexpensive yet functional
Reviewed by: Jaidyn Davis
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

No way to clamp down the front towards the cab and you can tell it's a 200 dollar cover but it does what I need it to do. I'm happy
... purchase this for my fiancee bday gift and he enjoyed it. I wanted to get him the trifold ...
Reviewed by: Zachery Ellison
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

I purchase this for my fiancee bday gift and he enjoyed it. I wanted to get him the trifold but based on his preferences this was the most suitable choice for him When it comes to choosing the right type of tonneau cover I learned it's based on what work for you. He wanted full access to the bed of the truck to haul our boys dirt bikes whereas a trifold will partially keep it covered and I was concerned a retractable the coils would get off alignment and not retract well. Plus he wanted something easy to assemble. This one worked great haven't noticed a significant difference in mileage because I dont drive far. I haven't carried anything in the bed in the rain I didn't want wet yet so far it's kept it relatively dry and he likes it!
Love it
Reviewed by: Corey Haley
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

awesome exactly what I ordered. Very happy.
Great Tonneau Cover at a Great Price!
Reviewed by: Stella Rodriguez
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

After reading reviews and seeing the price point for a no drilling required tonneau cover I decided to buy this. Installation was really easy and the cover looks great!
Fits great. Easy to install but hard to keep clean
Reviewed by: Mekhi Owens
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Fits great. Easy to install but hard to keep clean. It always looks dirty. Not sure if there is special cleaner or soap i should use.
Perfect for what I need.
Reviewed by: Tobias Russell
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Great bang for the buck as the good 'ol saying says. Delivery was quick! Package arrived within 1 day instead of 3 days. Installation was very easy for one person. Tyger tonneau looks great on my truck and now I can put all my golf equipments and gears in the back securely by locking the tail gate. Bought a cheap bed devider at Walmart for $12 bucks and walla, they're secured in place.
Great value
Reviewed by: Marisol Krause
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Looks nice
Glad I chose this one after days of research!!!
Reviewed by: Yael Richardson
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Looks great and keeps everything dry. Easy to install alone or with help. My truck looks amazing!

Reviews