Warranty
Videos
FAQ
Reviews (16) ★★★★★ ★★★★★

FITMENT

• Bed Size: 6.5' (79") Bed
  • Compatible with 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra
  • Fit models with or without Utility Track System
  • Cab size does not matter as long as you have the correct model and bed size.

FEATURES

Tyger Auto’s T1 Soft Roll-up Tonneau Cover combines daily utility and clean style in one full package. Opening and closing of the bed cover is made easy by using a quick release mechanism that allows for the velcro secured marine grade 24 oz. vinyl tarp to be rolled-up and locked to the back of the cab that maximizes the opening and access of the bed. This soft rolling and lockable tonneau cover that mounts on top of the truck bed rails with the ease of no-drill installation offers up to 13% of gas savings. Tyger Auto focuses on developing premium aftermarket auto parts that meet or exceed OE quality standards backed by hassle-free warranty!

• FITMENT - Compatible with 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra | 6.5' (79") Bed | Fit models with or without Utility Track System
  • DESIGN - US patented. Cover is dual-coated and made out of heavy duty 24oz. marine-grade vinyl, with built-in horizontal crossbars that offer support when the cover is laid flat; and roll up with the tarp to provide full bed access when in need. Also comes with aircraft-grade aluminum side rails, and stainless steel clamps for mounting to the truck bed.
  • FEATURES - Seals with Velcro strip on the sides and secures with latch lock system at the tailgate. Tension system is available and can be adjusted on the end of the side rails to keep the cover tight and vinyl wrinkle-free in any weather conditions.
  • INSTALLATION - Easy no drilling installation with instruction and mounting hardware provided. | NOTE: Small holes will need to be cut in the bedliner for vehicles equipped with over-the-bedrail bedliner to secure the clamps for proper cover installation; cover will work with under-the-bedrail bedliner without modification.
  • WARRANTY - LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR US CUSTOMERS.

SHIPPING INFO

Weight: 28.40 lbs

Package Dimensions: W10.2xH5.1xL78.8

Free shipping to 48 states. Extra shipping for HI, AK and PR. The extra shipping will be applied during check out process

California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov

INSTALLATION

Installation.pdf

VIDEOS

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Total Reviews (16)

Great looking cover and great price
Reviewed by: Alexander
Purchased from: Tyger Auto
(California) August 31st, 2020

Comments:

Took about 30 mins to install alone. Really helps with the outside appearance of my 2011 Tundra truck. Didn’t want to break the bank on a cover and this was perfect. Had this for about 3 months now and holding up great.
east to install and performs great so far
Reviewed by: Cora Clarke
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Have my Tiger bed cover installed for about 4 weeks now. Shipped quickly, east to install and performs great so far. Great experience!
Good buy
Reviewed by: Frederick Collier
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

So far so good. Box came with the bed cover, the rails, the mounts, and a carrying bag. Bed cover was easy to install, came with very clear instructions, and they also have videos on YouTube that will show you step by step also.
Great fit
Reviewed by: Alan Cooley
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Tyger made a great product. Rolls up nice, fit PERFECT in the Toyota bed rail system. Holds tight and you can lock your tailgate and the cover can't be opened. Very nice! Good buy! Took about 15 minutes to install.
Be patient, measure, and piece of cake.
Reviewed by: Jaelynn Cook
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Prior to installation, I first ordered the bed railing. Since the truck had a bed liner, and with the help of a dear friend, we pull it out to make the cuts to the assigned pre-marked sections behind the liner for the side track rails, to be able to screw in the T30 torx screws provided in the track railing package. After the bed rail track is installed, make sure you position the tonneau cover side rails square (right angle) to the front rails, and follow instructions on how to attach the each side railing to the front, then loosening / re-tightening the corner screws prior to installing the clamps and get them right into the truck bed rail.
I couldn't be more pleased. The packaging was outstanding
Reviewed by: Justice Cline
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

I couldn't be more pleased. The packaging was outstanding, as were the directions. It took about 35 minutes to install. My 2011 tundra has the rail system and the needed parts to do either rail or no rail were included. Looks great !
Fits perfectly
Reviewed by: Lindsey Clay
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Really good quality. It looks great on my truck.
Great affordable option
Reviewed by: Raphael Coffey
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Very pleased with this cover. I kept going back and forth between this and other roll ups that are three times as expensive. In the end I tried the Tyger. It's been on for six months and has worked well. The install was easy, and I'm glad to have the option to install the Tundra bed rail system at a later date (other covers only work with or without it). It is not 100% waterproof, but only a small amount gets in. When rolled up it leaves the bed very usable.
Solid product. Easy and quick install
Reviewed by: Aliya Cobb
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Although it came missing one screw, I love it. Tight fit, easy and fast to install.
Worth every penny!
Reviewed by: Nicholas Coleman
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

This bed cover is awesome. Most people installed it in 15 minutes; however, it took me about 30. Probably because I took my time to ensure it was right and haven't used a socket wrench in about a decade but even for someone who rarely ever puts anything together, it was simple. It's also super secure and slick looking. It was nice to finally find a bed cover that doesn't impede with the space inside the bed itself. Definitely recommend.
Fit perfec on my 2010 Tundra Crew Cab
Reviewed by: Landen Coffey
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Fit perfect easy to install I love it. The instructions are included it took me 15 min to install without any help
Nice quality, easy install.
Reviewed by: Aiden Conner
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Surprising good quality for the price. Easy install, about 20 minutes. Fit my Tundra like a glove. Highly recommended.
Great material, easy install. Buy!
Reviewed by: Lyla Compton
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Wow, way better than expected! The material is sturdy and mounting to my 2008 Tundra WITH deck rail system, was a breeze. Built-in pull down wires to disconnect the locking mechanism at the tailgate end is a nice touch. Highly recommended.
Great cover
Reviewed by: Leland Cobb
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Bought this for a 2013 doublecab tundra. Fits perfectly and only took me 30 minutes to install, by myself, and I don't have a lot of experience doing work on cars. Quality looks superb, instructions were clear and spot on, plus there is a video on YouTube. I highly recommend this product.
Great
Reviewed by: Derick Cobb
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Great, my husband loves it
It works! Toyota deck rail compatible.
Reviewed by: Waylon Cooke
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Love when you get a specific item to match a vehicle, and it actually just works! I went with this one because it supposedly works with the Toyota deck rail system - and it does. Six alternative clips are included that slide right into the deck rail, making installation even easier and nice and solid. Total install time is maybe 15 minutes. Assuming you can avoid getting interrupted anyway...Looks sharp once installed, deploys and rolls back up very nicely. Comes over the tailgate so you can have a lockable trunk. Out of sight, out of mind...It does cover up roughly half of the 'stake holes', so you aren't likely to be able to use any accessories that require them. I think I can make a ladder rack work with it still.

Reviews