Sign In or Create an account

Cart  ( 0 )
0 item(s) in Cart

Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
0 item(s) in Cart

Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
Product Search

Secure Checkout
TYGER T1 Soft Roll-up fit 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 1500; 2019 LD / Limited | 5'9" Bed

TYGER T1 Soft Roll-up fit 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 1500; 2019 LD / Limited | 5'9" Bed

$207.00

Fitment
Features
Shipping
Installation
Warranty
Videos
FAQ
Reviews (24) ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Add To Cart
  • TYGER T1 Soft Roll-up fit 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 1500; 2019 LD / Limited | 5'9" Bed

• SKU: TG-BC1C9006
    UPC: 816239022696
Purchase TYGER T1 Soft Roll-up fit 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 1500; 2019 LD / Limited | 5'9" Bed
  • TYGER T1 Soft Roll-up fit 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 1500; 2019 LD / Limited | 5'9" Bed

• SKU: TG-BC1C9006
    UPC: 816239022696

• Free Shipping to 48 States

$207.00

Fitment
Features
Shipping
Installation
Warranty
Videos
FAQ
Reviews (24) ★★★★★ ★★★★★

FITMENT

• Bed Size: 5'9" (69") Bed
  • Compatible with 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500
  • Compatible with 2019 Silverado 1500 LD / Sierra 1500 Limited
  • Fit models without Utility Track System
  • Equipping the cover will interfere with power tailgate
  • Cab size does not matter as long as you have the correct model and bed size.

FEATURES

Tyger Auto’s T1 Soft Roll-up Tonneau Cover combines daily utility and clean style in one full package. Opening and closing of the bed cover is made easy by using a quick release mechanism that allows for the velcro secured marine grade 24 oz. vinyl tarp to be rolled-up and locked to the back of the cab that maximizes the opening and access of the bed. This soft rolling and lockable tonneau cover that mounts on top of the truck bed rails with the ease of no-drill installation offers up to 13% of gas savings. Tyger Auto focuses on developing premium aftermarket auto parts that meet or exceed OE quality standards backed by hassle-free warranty!

• FITMENT - Compatible with 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500; 2019 Silverado 1500 LD / Sierra 1500 Limited | 5'9" (69") Bed | Fit models without Utility Track System | Equipping the cover will interfere with power tailgate
  • DESIGN - US patented. Cover is dual-coated and made out of heavy duty 24oz. marine-grade vinyl, with built-in horizontal crossbars that offer support when the cover is laid flat; and roll up with the tarp to provide full bed access when in need. Also comes with aircraft-grade aluminum side rails, and stainless steel clamps for mounting to the truck bed.
  • FEATURES - Seals with Velcro strip on the sides and secures with latch lock system at the tailgate. Tension system is available and can be adjusted on the end of the side rails to keep the cover tight and vinyl wrinkle-free in any weather conditions.
  • INSTALLATION - Easy no drilling installation with instruction and mounting hardware provided. | NOTE: Small holes will need to be cut in the bedliner for vehicles equipped with over-the-bedrail bedliner to secure the clamps for proper cover installation; cover will work with under-the-bedrail bedliner without modification.
  • WARRANTY - LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR US CUSTOMERS.

SHIPPING INFO

Weight: 26.60 lbs

Package Dimensions: W10.2xH5.1xL74.9

Free shipping to 48 states. Extra shipping for HI, AK and PR. The extra shipping will be applied during check out process

California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov

INSTALLATION

Installation.pdf

VIDEOS

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Total Reviews (24)

Make sure you know your bed size.
Reviewed by: Silas Mcdonald
Purchased from: Tyger Auto
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

It works great and the price/quality is unbeatable.
Super easy install, fits great.
Reviewed by: Dean Mckay
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Purchased this cover for my '18 Silverado crew cab w/ short bed. It took around 45 minutes to install, love that there is no drilling. All you need is a Phillips screwdriver and a 10mm socket. It took very little adjustment once installed to fit perfectly. It looks great and is very easy to use. One thing I was very impressed with is the amount of weatherstripping and foam on this cover. I had an old access tonnosport rollup on my '99 Silverado and it had none of that. Looking forward to testing out how water tight this new cover is. Great product!
Great value and professional look
Reviewed by: Adrien Keller
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Like many reviews said, they sent me the wrong one. But they sent a replacement that got here fast. Overall impressed with the quality and installation ease. The clamps are well designed and the entire cover looks professional after 30 mins of easy work. Time will tell on durability but I love the look and ease of rolling it up if needed to carry large items in the bed of the truck.
Easy install looks great ! A+
Reviewed by: Erika Fowler
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

2014 Silverado Crew Cab 4x4.The cover looks great and was super easy to install. Phillips screwdriver and 10mm socket. Very pleased with it, took about 20 mins to install, could have been less but wasn't rushing. For those who don't like reading instructions, there's. 3 min videos on YouTube that I just skipped through real quick. Highly recommend this cover!
The only flaw I don't like is when it's rolled up it has a number ...
Reviewed by: Kane Perry
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

This bed cover does what it said it would do. It's been through rain and wind and no leaks whatsoever. The only flaw I don't like is when it's rolled up it has a number in white print on the cover for everyone to see. I wish that it was a sticker that could be removable. The installation was easy and only took about 45 minutes because we wanted to make sure it was on correctly.
Nice product great quality
Reviewed by: Andre Perez
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Great product. Took me a couple of hours to install. The instructions were not that great. The cover is great.
2018 Silverado Crew Cab 5'8 Bed"
Reviewed by: Jaelyn Fitzpatrick
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Good quality for the price and installed easily. The only negative is if your box has the plastic rail caps it leaves a gap on the front of the box. Get some weather stripping and combine it with the supplied weather stripping and problem solved. Not the companies fault just a heads up.
Fantastic product!
Reviewed by: Ronin Brandt
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Was easy to install...very fast delivery!Keeps the things in my truck dry, but allows extremely fast access to them! Have had several comments on the improvement in the looks of my new truck. Even the Chevrolet dealer was impressed buy looks/quality/price. (Especially compared to the 'dealer option' installed one)....love it
This Bed Cover is GREAT!!
Reviewed by: Oswaldo Roth
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

This Bed Cover is GREAT !!! Easy to install, and fit perfect, with a great price. I would recommend this to anyone.My son installed mine in less then an hour, and now wants to replace HIS Bed Cover , for this type of bed cover, due to this Bed Cover having a better fit, and being more secure. I LOVE IT !!! LOOKS GREAT !!!!
LOVE IT! Totally worth the price!
Reviewed by: Laura Peck
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

This is easy to install, my son and nephew did it in about 1.5 hours. And it looks AMAZING! Now as far it holding up, we will see over time. But we went on vacation right after it was installed and have NO PROBLEMS! My hubby loves it and it really does look great! Good buy for the money! You wont be sorry! Oh and everything stayed nice and dry in the bed, while on vacation too! :)
Don't forget to install the weather strip...
Reviewed by: Carlos Franco
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Fit as advertised. The only installation mistake I made was putting it together then finding the weather strip that goes on the top end rail where the bed meets the cab in the bottom of the box before I was going to through it away. It is needed to make the water tight seal, so I had to undo all the clamps to add this. It wasn't too bad. Looks good and works well. Wish I had bought one of these years ago. I recommend..!
Got it Covered
Reviewed by: Adelyn Wall
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Very easy 30 minute installation. Nicely made and a snug fit. Today received almost 3in of rain in and hour and half, bed stayed dry.
Perfect for my truck!
Reviewed by: Amanda M
December 31st, 2018

Comments:

This bed cover is perfect for my truck! I own a 2016 Chevy Silverado Regular cab long bed and it holds up perfectly fine. I am constantly transporting things from one place to another and it's been great through it all. I love how easy it is to just roll it back up to the window and strap it down when I don't need to use it. I had an issue with the back coming undone so I contacted the company and they helped me fix it promptly. I will be buying from them again in the future if I ever need to.
Happy with our choice
Reviewed by: Lainee L
January 4th, 2019

Comments:

Bought this for my husbands 2018 GMC Sierra 150. Installation was quick and easy. Looks fantastic! He recommended to a couple of friends he works with. They purchased and are happy as well. We opted not to add on the cover at the dealership as it was more than double what we paid for this one. So happy with our choice.
Product is excellent!
Reviewed by: Nathan Loden
January 4th, 2019

Comments:

Very easy to install on truck. The package was shipped on time. Great Product. This is the second roll up style Tonneau cover I have bought from Tyger. I would buy again if I buy another truck!
Absolutely love it
Reviewed by: Aimee Sayers
January 10th, 2019

Comments:

I've had this cover on my truck for almost a month now and absolutely love it. It is everything it said it was going to be. The only thing that I wish was different was the installation instructions, but with that said it is easy to install. Took me and my daughter about 30 minutes from start to finish. Great Product!! Buy with confidence!
Easy to install if you read instructions and watch quick ...
Reviewed by: Maxim Hardin
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Easy to install if you read instructions and watch quick video had it install in about 20 minutes even after having to fix what was put on backward. I'd recommend electric drill to do it faster but not necessary. Kept rain out the first night it was installed and then went camping. Held on didn't move at high highway speeds. Would recommend this in replace of dealer covers much cheaper in price and just as great.
FANTASTIC!!!
Reviewed by: Lauryn Gordon
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Bought this for my husbands 2018 GMC Sierra 150. Installation was quick and easy. Looks fantastic! He recommended to a couple of friends he works with. They purchased and are happy as well. We opted not to add on the cover at the dealership as it was more than double what we paid for this one. So happy with our choice.
It took about 45 minutes to install and the fit is amazing. High quality hardware
Reviewed by: Kyleigh Dyer
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

I just put this on my GMC Crew Cab. I am so impressed with this bed cover I would give it 10 stars, It took about 45 minutes to install and the fit is amazing. High quality hardware, excellent stitching and very good instructions. Buy this cover, you won't believe the quality at about a third of what you would pay at your dealership. It even has a night light. It will even increase your mileage--really.
Great purchase
Reviewed by: Brielle N
January 15th, 2019

Comments:

Have been using it for several months and it��s still great. Easy to install and is just as good as ones I��ve had in the past that were much more expensive.
Awesome cover! Super easy to install
Reviewed by: Joanna Jacobson
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Awesome cover! Super easy to install. Took me about 25 minutes. Just make sure you put the weather strip down on the front edge of the box before installing the cover and securing the rails. The weather stripping is inside the black bag the cover comes in.
Amazing Quality, Fit, and Function at an Awesome Price... buy it.
Reviewed by: Ralph Daugherty
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

I put this on my 2017 GMC Sierra All Terrain CC SB. Excellent quality, great packaging, and it even comes with a nice carrying case if you ever remove it from the truck. I've had other brand tonneau covers in the past that were $300-$500 and this one is on par with those in every way. I will never again waste extra money when I could spend nearly half and get the quality of a Tyger Auto cover.Don't forget about the stick on bed seal for the front portion of the bed, this makes it watertight. The seal is in the bottom of the tonneau carry case, and I almost didn't realize it was there!My one recommendation/complaint is the bright blue lettering on the logo badge on the back, this isn't very appealing to me so I painted it black... but it would be nice if it was a dark grey or black to make it blend in more.
Great value
Reviewed by: Kadyn Sellers
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

An easy to install, good looking, and useful kit. At worst, you'll have to adjust the six clamps for the rails for a better fit, and that's easy, but took, a few extra minutes. I am very pleased with the quailty and easy of installation. I may add some weather stripping to ensure no leaks at two spots due to my plastic bedliner shape at the front of the truck bed.
This cover is awesome! I was a little scared upon opening the ...
Reviewed by: Regan Mercado
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

This cover is awesome! I was a little scared upon opening the box as I didn't see the instructions at first. The cover itself comes in a large bag and the directions were in there. Phew. Anyway, installation was a breeze! All you need is a Phillips screwdriver and a 10mm socket. Had it on in 35 minutes. It looks great and seems very functional. No rattling or wind noise from what I can tell. Installed on a 2017 Silverado LT with the 5.8 bed. Awesome purchase for the money!!! Saved over $250 by not having it done professionally!

Reviews