Sign In or Create an account

Cart  ( 0 )
0 item(s) in Cart

Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
0 item(s) in Cart

Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
Product Search

Secure Checkout
T1 Soft Rollup Fit 2016-2021 Tacoma (Excl. 2021 Trail Edition) | 6' Bed TG-BC1T9045

T1 Soft Rollup Fit 2016-2021 Tacoma (Excl. 2021 Trail Edition) | 6' Bed TG-BC1T9045

$189.00

Fitment
Features
Shipping
Installation
Warranty
Videos
FAQ
Reviews (4) ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Add To Cart
    Purchase T1 Soft Rollup Fit 2016-2021 Tacoma (Excl. 2021 Trail Edition) | 6' Bed TG-BC1T9045
    Fitment
    Features
    Shipping
    Installation
    Warranty
    Videos
    FAQ
    Reviews (4) ★★★★★ ★★★★★

Fitment:

• Truck Bed: Fleetside
    • Bed Length: 6 ft
    • Compatible with 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma
    • For models with or without the Deckrail System
    • Not Work With Trail Special Edition with Storage Boxes
    • Cab size does not matter as long as you have the correct model and bed size.

Features:

Tyger Auto focus on developing premium aftermarket auto parts that meet or exceed OE quality standards with No-Hassle warranty! TYGER tonneau cover offers the customized sleek and stylish design with easy no-drill installation. This is a soft rolling and lockable tonneau cover that mounts on top of the truck bed rails, it's sleek design offers up to 13% of gas savings.

• US Design Patented
    • Cover is dual-coated and made out of heavy duty 24oz. marine-grade vinyl, with built-in horizontal crossbars that offer support when cover is lying flat; and roll up with the tarp to provide full bed access when in need. Also comes with aircraft-grade aluminum side rails, and stainless steel clamps for mounting to the truck bed.
    • Seals with Velcro strip on the sides and secures with latch lock system at the tailgate. Tension system is available and can be adjusted on the end of the side rails to keep the cover tight and vinyl wrinkle-free in any weather conditions.
    • Easy no drilling installation with instruction and mounting hardware provided. | NOTE: Small holes will need to be cut in the bedliner for vehicles equipped with over-the-bedrail bedliner to secure the clamps for proper cover installation; cover will work with under-the-bedrail bedliner without modification.
    • LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY! | IMPORTANT: Please measure your truck bed size before ordering. We accept returns; however customer will assume the return shipping cost if ordered wrong.

Shipping Info:

Weight: 25.35 lbs

Package Dimensions: W9.45xH4.92xL75.2

Free shipping to 48 states. Extra shipping for HI, AK and PR. The extra shipping will be applied during check out process

California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
    WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
    Visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov

Installation:

Installation.pdf

Videos:

Customer Reviews:

Total Reviews (4)

GREAT QUALITY PRODUCT - EVEN GREATER VALUE!
    Reviewed by: Maleah Hess
    Purchased from: Tyger Auto
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

This was a perfect fit for my '18 Tacoma; easy installation in about 30 min. I've bought Tyger step rails the first time and this Tyger product exceeded all my expectations! Will definitely choose Tyger aftermarket products in the future.
    Great
    Reviewed by: Charlee Byrd
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Surprised at the great quality given the price. Easy to install with a little patience.
    Quality cover, Great value
    Reviewed by: Romeo Ayala
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Outstanding value, install is easy but can be annoying to align perfectly if your a bit obsessive like i am. Quality is fantastic and i wouldn't hesitate to recommend getting one of these.
    Great quality at a discount price
    Reviewed by: Deanna Stout
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

I purchased the Tyger roll up bed cover for my 2016 Tacoma. I read the reviews and decided to give it a go. I am so glad I did. I watched the a few videos on YouTube on how to install. It took me 30 minutes to do it and instructions were clear and simple. It fits perfect and looks sharp. We have had rain the last few days and my truck bed is completely dry inside. I am writing this review after coming back from the mountains today. Woke up this morning to a foot of fresh snow. The bed cover held up great and stayed water / snow tight. This was a steal at $190 for overall quality and simple installation. Would absolutely purchase again