Sign In or Create an account

Cart  ( 0 )
0 item(s) in Cart

Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
0 item(s) in Cart

Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
Product Search

Secure Checkout
TYGER T3 Soft Tri-fold fit 1982-2013 Ford Ranger; 1994-2010 Mazda B-Series | 6' Bed

TYGER T3 Soft Tri-fold fit 1982-2013 Ford Ranger; 1994-2010 Mazda B-Series | 6' Bed

$255.00

Fitment
Features
Shipping
Installation
Warranty
Videos
FAQ
Reviews (18) ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Add To Cart
  • TYGER T3 Soft Tri-fold fit 1982-2013 Ford Ranger; 1994-2010 Mazda B-Series | 6' Bed

• SKU: TG-BC3F1022
    UPC: 816239020654
Purchase TYGER T3 Soft Tri-fold fit 1982-2013 Ford Ranger; 1994-2010 Mazda B-Series | 6' Bed
  • TYGER T3 Soft Tri-fold fit 1982-2013 Ford Ranger; 1994-2010 Mazda B-Series | 6' Bed

• SKU: TG-BC3F1022
    UPC: 816239020654

• Free Shipping to 48 States

$255.00

Fitment
Features
Shipping
Installation
Warranty
Videos
FAQ
Reviews (18) ★★★★★ ★★★★★

FITMENT

• Bed Type: Fleetside (Not for Stepside)
  • Bed Size: 6' (73") Bed
  • Compatible with 1982-2013 Ford Ranger
  • Compatible with 1994-2010 Mazda B-Series Pickup
  • Cab size does not matter as long as you have the correct model and bed size.

FEATURES

Tyger Auto's T3 Soft Tri-fold Tonneau Cover is designed as much to be any new truck owners' first tonneau cover as well as heavy duty users who need access to their truck bed on a daily basis. T3 is the easiest bed cover in the market in terms of installation and operation. It can be done in just 5-10 min by simply applying the clamp and latch system to the bed rail without sacrificing any protection of your cargo and the quality of its construction; while maintaining its sleek design and great gas saving.

• FITMENT - Compatible with 1982-2013 Ford Ranger; 1994-2010 Mazda B-Series Pickup | Fleetside (Not for Stepside) | 6' (73") Bed
  • DESIGN - US patented. Cover is dual-coated and made out of heavy duty 24oz. marine-grade vinyl, with aircraft-grade aluminum frames, and comes with stainless steel clamps for easy installation and great durability.
  • FEATURES - Pre-assembled horizontal crossbars offer support and conveniently fold up with the cover providing full bed access when needed.
  • INSTALLATION - Easy no drilling installation with instruction and mounting hardware provided. | NOTE: Small holes will need to be cut in the bedliner for vehicles equipped with over-the-bedrail bedliner to secure the clamps for proper cover installation; cover will work with under-the-bedrail bedliner without modification.
  • WARRANTY - LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR US CUSTOMERS.

SHIPPING INFO

Weight: 33.00 lbs

Package Dimensions: W27.56xH4.72xL63.31

Free shipping to 48 states. Extra shipping for HI, AK and PR. The extra shipping will be applied during check out process

California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov

INSTALLATION

Installation.pdf

VIDEOS

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Total Reviews (18)

It was on time excellent quality love it haven't had it in any bad ...
Reviewed by: Tyrese Melendez
Purchased from: Tyger Auto
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

It was on time excellent quality love it haven't had it in any bad weather but don't expect any very pleased
Five Stars
Reviewed by: Karma Michael
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Yes thanks perfect
Everything I was expecting!
Reviewed by: Krista Murphy
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Timely arrival. Easy to install. Looks great on the truck!
Great bed cover
Reviewed by: Lamar Montoya
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

It seals out 99% of water, only having a few drips come in in the corners near the cab. It is sturdy enough to set a drink or a bag on with no worries. I can also say that I had a noticeable difference in mpg's. I would have liked it better if it had some way to lock it down so I was comfortable leaving it folded up at times, but overall it's a great cover.
Dramatic improvement to my snap down cover.
Reviewed by: Jagger Murray
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Replaced my original 1998 snap down cover with this new one on my 1998 Ford Ranger. It went on smoothly, looks great and best of all it can be easily removed and re-installed. The old snap on cover was impossible to snap down in cold weather when the vinyl was cold. This one is a dramatic improvement. Could not be happier.
Five Stars
Reviewed by: Marie Mueller
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Fits really nice on the ranger and is made really nicely and strong.
great product for the
Reviewed by: Lyric Miranda
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

fits my truck, relatively low profile. great product for the money
10 minutes to install, so far so good
Reviewed by: Junior Morse
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Awesome, took about 10 minutes total to install, fit snugly on my Ford Ranger XLT. Took it through the car wash and checked when I got home, truck bed was bone dry. Already feel like I'm getting better fuel mileage.
Great cover!
Reviewed by: Faith Mooney
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

I was afraid that the quality of this product was gonna be bad considering how much cheaper it is to other similar products. I was very relieved to see that it's really good quality. And yes, it's as easy to install as it is in the vid. Took me minutes. I have a 99 Ranger with a 6' styleside bed. Fit perfectly. Love how it looks. Highly recommend this!
so far I am very happy with it
Reviewed by: Regan Mercado
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Just got this the other day, so far I am very happy with it! Installation was very easy, but make sure to take time and care to line it up perfectly. Let's put it this way, it took me a half hour or so to put it on. The next day I looked and it was misaligned just enough to bother me. So I had to straighten it out. Good to go now! Came with a storage bag. Cant wait to see how it holds up to winter. Seems like a pretty good quality, definitely feel like it was well worth the price. I am hoping once it's been stretched over the bed a little longer the wrinkles where it folds will go away. You don't notice unless you're up close, guess I'm super critical.
LOOKS GREAT AND IS EASY TO MOUNT.
Reviewed by: Lailah Mora
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

This cover looks great! The surface tension is very tight and wrinkle-free. The fit to my 2004 Ford Ranger's 6 ft bed is perfect. Installation was very easy and straightforward. I have also found it easy to remove and reposition when I need the whole bed space for carrying large items. I love it. Still very happy I bought this cover.
Like it
Reviewed by: Cristopher Mullen
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Fits perfectly on Mazda B3000. Clamps are easy to use and hold tightly. Materials seem to be durable. This one was supposed to have been repackaged (it was discounted) but I had a little trouble finding some of the parts because everything was just thrown together in the box. It was in nearly pristine condition, though, so no real complaints.
Perfect fit
Reviewed by: Ricardo Meadows
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Fit perfectly, installed in 20 minutes. Really added a whole new look as well as protect my cargo.
Very nice quality at a very nice price.
Reviewed by: Juliana Mitchell
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Super easy to install. Makes my old 94 Ranger look a lot better and it is very functional for camping. Only drawback is that you need to find a locking gate handle to protect your gear. Even though your gear is not well protected it sure beats the hard covers as you can fold the panels back to access your stuff. I really like it.
Great product, great price and easy to install
Reviewed by: Amir Murphy
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

This is a great product for the low price. It has rained just about everyday here and this cover has kept my bed dry. Very well made product and quality. I make another 20 miles on a tank of gas now. The set up took only a few minutes and very easy to install.
Totally satisfied in the product
Reviewed by: Laylah Mitchell
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Had this on the truck for only 2 weeks, but I've been very impressed with the quality and look. Totally satisfied in the product.
Easy install, great price and a solid investment
Reviewed by: Alec Morrow
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Quality product, reasonable price and very easy to install not to mention fast product delivery. It even comes with a protective cover if you decide to completely remove to store. With all the different covers on the market it was hard to choose, however, I definitely chose the right one. It fits my 2008 Ford Ranger perfectly, although I haven't tested it for leakage, I'm sure its fine as there is a rubber molding surrounding the entire cover. Looking forward to saving $$$ on fuel costs by eliminating air drag from tailgate. I definitely recommend this product if your in the market for a tonneau cover!
Five Stars
Reviewed by: Mariana Michael
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Easy to install. Looks great on my truck.

Reviews