UPC: 816239020500
TYGER T3 Soft Tri-fold fit 88-06 Silverado/Sierra; 07 Classic | 6'6" Bed
Purchase TYGER T3 Soft Tri-fold fit 88-06 Silverado/Sierra; 07 Classic | 6'6" Bed
  • TYGER T3 Soft Tri-fold fit 88-06 Silverado/Sierra; 07 Classic | 6'6" Bed

• SKU: TG-BC3C1009
    UPC: 816239020500

• Free Shipping to 48 States

$236.00

Fitment
Features
Shipping
Installation
Warranty
Videos
FAQ
Reviews (15) ★★★★★ ★★★★★

FITMENT

• Bed Type: Fleetside (Not for Stepside)
  • Bed Size: 6'6" (78") Bed
  • Compatible with 1988-2000 Chevy / GMC C/K 1500 2500 3500
  • Compatible with 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500 2500 HD 3500 HD
  • Compatible with 2007 Classic
  • Cab size does not matter as long as you have the correct model and bed size.

FEATURES

Tyger Auto's T3 Soft Tri-fold Tonneau Cover is designed as much to be any new truck owners' first tonneau cover as well as heavy duty users who need access to their truck bed on a daily basis. T3 is the easiest bed cover in the market in terms of installation and operation. It can be done in just 5-10 min by simply applying the clamp and latch system to the bed rail without sacrificing any protection of your cargo and the quality of its construction; while maintaining its sleek design and great gas saving.

• FITMENT - Compatible with 1988-2000 Chevy / GMC C/K 1500 2500 3500; 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500 2500 HD 3500 HD; 2007 Classic | Fleetside (Not for Stepside) | 6'6" (78") Bed
  • DESIGN - US patented. Cover is dual-coated and made out of heavy duty 24oz. marine-grade vinyl, with aircraft-grade aluminum frames, and comes with stainless steel clamps for easy installation and great durability.
  • FEATURES - Pre-assembled horizontal crossbars offer support and conveniently fold up with the cover providing full bed access when needed.
  • INSTALLATION - Easy no drilling installation with instruction and mounting hardware provided. | NOTE: Small holes will need to be cut in the bedliner for vehicles equipped with over-the-bedrail bedliner to secure the clamps for proper cover installation; cover will work with under-the-bedrail bedliner without modification.
  • WARRANTY - LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR US CUSTOMERS.

SHIPPING INFO

Weight: 37.20 lbs

Package Dimensions: W30xH4.3xL71.7

Free shipping to 48 states. Extra shipping for HI, AK and PR. The extra shipping will be applied during check out process

California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov

INSTALLATION

Installation.pdf

VIDEOS

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Total Reviews (15)

So easy to install
Reviewed by: Kaitlyn Rowland
Purchased from: Tyger Auto
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

So easy to install. It took more time to take out of box than to install. Super happy. Can't believe I waited this long to buy one.
Looks great
Reviewed by: Eric Schultz
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Excellent quality. Better than I expected.
Great quality cover, great price
Reviewed by: Tobias Russell
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Installed on 2001 Silverado 1500 extended cab, 6.5' bed. Fit and function are perfect. Couldn't ask for a higher quality product at this price.
Looks good!
Reviewed by: Brandon Sanchez
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Fits well and is very secure. Dry inside even after driving in the rain. Easy to install and remove.
Great Cover
Reviewed by: Hudson Santos
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

I've had this cover on my Silverado for about a year now and it is still fantastic!. It has never leaked even when traveling on the interstate through heavy downpours. It has handled 10 inches of snow without bending, buckling, or sagging. I did add a locking tailgate so neither it nor the bed contents could be easily stolen because there is no way to lock the cover. It has not faded one bit in the sun either. Good value, good cover. You won't be disappointed. As far as gas mileage goes, although I'm not a fanatic about calculating my mileage on a consistent basis, my '04, V8, extended cab, Silverado recently got 19.9 on the interstate with this cover in place; not bad for an old gal and that's an almost 3 MPG improvement.
A cover for your truck's bed at a great price
Reviewed by: Reyna Salazar
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

I purchased this cover for my 2002 Silverado a few months ago and am very pleased with it so far. The quality seems very good and it was very easy to install. I was getting rain in the bed from under the front of the cover, but I installed the included weather stripping on the bed's front rail and that solved the problem.
So far so great!
Reviewed by: Kadence Roy
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

I've only had this on my truck a week now but in the week we have had heavy snow and rain and this thing has held up amazingly!! I LOVE it and couldn't imagine paying the cost of some of the others out there. So far so good!!
Great product for the price.
Reviewed by: Katie Scott
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Great price! Super easy to install and looks fantastic on my 2016 GMC 2500HD Denali.
Great Bed Cover with Room for Improvement
Reviewed by: Perla Rubio
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

I bought this cover in Nov 2017 for a 700 mile trip over Thanksgiving. It fit on my 2000 Chevy Silverado pretty well & it was super easy to install. I liked that it was built on a metal frame & that it latched tightly when it was closed. The vinyl pulled tight & stayed tight when the cover is latched down even in constant 90 to 100 degree tempratures. Complete removal of the cover from the truck bed can be done by one person but it worked best with two people.Three things I would like to have seen done differenty / room for improvement:1) The handles that cinch the cover to the truck bed, the ones that are most used when opening & closing the cover, are plastic. I would rather have had them in metal since plastic degrades over time.2) The seal on the cover that seats it to the bed rail is starting to pull away from the cover. It's happening where the cover hinges, the seal binds up & has to be adjusted to lay flat. There the adhesive is starting to fail.3) The cover isn't wide enough to reach all the way to the to the outside of the bed stakes, those four cut outs in the bed rails. I'm looking at buying some caps for those or making my own. Because I didn't have time to deal with this problem before I left on my trip, I couldn't keep out all of the rain water. Nothing under the cover got completely soaked but the seal doesn't reach over that area.
Good bang for the buck
Reviewed by: Grace Russell
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Easy to install. Took me literally 5 minutes. Keeps water out. I power washed my truck and it did not leak at all. Been through a few rain storms as well. Makes the truck look a bit nicer. I also have bed anchors installed and they do not interfere with this cover because I am able to push them in to sit flush with the top of the bed.
What a great cover!
Reviewed by: Harper Santos
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

5 stars all the way. Arrived in fine shape in substantial packaging. Easy, clear instructions for install. Took maybe 20mins but I was picky on perfect alignment. Looks very well made. Tight as a drum-really. We'll see how well the release clamps that secure the rear panel hold up (plastic) but very very happy so far. older GM truck.
Five Stars
Reviewed by: George Rubio
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Nice fit great product. Stays in place perfect. Would buy again.
Perfect for my 2007 classic
Reviewed by: Yusuf Sanford
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Perfect for my GMC Sierra 2007 classic. Super easy install, didn't even need the instructions. Works like a champ and freakin looks awesome.
2001 Silverado King Cab
Reviewed by: Esteban Salas
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Fits well. Material flexes with the vehicle speed, but still holds tight. 70-75mph not a problem. Keeps prying eyes out of the back of your truck, keeps water out & no more fly away debris from the bed. That alone could cost over $200 if they sight you for an unsecured load or littering. Happy with purchase.
I love this cover! Great quality!
Reviewed by: Nyla Salas
August 27th, 2019

Comments:

I purchased this cover for my 2002 chevy 1500, day days before a camping trip/music festival outing, to keep my gear dry during the long weekend. This cover definitely exceeded my expectations! The materials are super durable, and the setup took maybe 5 minutes. I even have a couple dings around the edges of the truck bed, and a spray-in liner, but the rubber strips still sealed nicely and kept everything dry. I Highly recommend this product!

Reviews