Sign In or Create an account

Cart  ( 0 )
0 item(s) in Cart

Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
0 item(s) in Cart

Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
Product Search

Secure Checkout
T3 Soft Tri-Fold Fit 2004-2006 Silverado/Sierra 1500; 2007 Classic | 5'8" Bed TG-BC3C1008

T3 Soft Tri-Fold Fit 2004-2006 Silverado/Sierra 1500; 2007 Classic | 5'8" Bed TG-BC3C1008

$321.00

Fitment
Features
Shipping
Installation
Warranty
Videos
FAQ
Reviews (6) ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Add To Cart
    Purchase T3 Soft Tri-Fold Fit 2004-2006 Silverado/Sierra 1500; 2007 Classic | 5'8" Bed TG-BC3C1008
    Fitment
    Features
    Shipping
    Installation
    Warranty
    Videos
    FAQ
    Reviews (6) ★★★★★ ★★★★★

Fitment:

• Truck Bed: Fleetside
    • Bed Length: 5'8"
    • Compatible with 2004-2007 Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500 (2007 Classic Only)
    • Cab size does not matter as long as you have the correct model and bed size.

Features:

Tyger Auto focus on developing premium aftermarket auto parts that meet or exceed OE quality standards. TYGER soft tri-fold truck bed tonneau cover comes completely assembled for easy installation. The cover folds easily for speedy access to the truck bed and also provides added protection to your cargo with a customized look! Brand new soft tri-fold tonneau cover mounts on top of the truck bed rails; sleek design offers 13% gas savings on average.

• US Design Patented
    • Cover is dual-coated and made out of heavy duty 24oz. marine-grade vinyl, with aircraft-grade aluminum frames, and comes with stainless steel clamps for easy installation and great durability.
    • pre-assembled horizontal crossbars offer support and conveniently fold up with the cover providing full bed access when needed.
    • Easy no drilling installation with instruction and mounting hardware provided. | NOTE: Small holes will need to be cut in the bedliner for vehicles equipped with over-the-bedrail bedliner to secure the clamps for proper cover installation; cover will work with under-the-bedrail bedliner without modification.
    • LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY! | IMPORTANT: Please measure your truck bed size before ordering. We accept returns; however customer will assume the return shipping cost if ordered wrong.

Shipping Info:

Weight: 33.64 lbs

Package Dimensions: W26.77xH4.13xL70.87

Free shipping to 48 states. Extra shipping for HI, AK and PR. The extra shipping will be applied during check out process

California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
    WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
    Visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov

Installation:

Installation.pdf

Videos:

Customer Reviews:

Total Reviews (6)

Feels sturdy and well made, looks great!
    Reviewed by: Salvatore Pennington
    Purchased from: Tyger Auto
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Purchased this to replace an extang full-tilt tonneau that was destroyed when my truck was towed. I am a home inspector by trade and carry lots of stuff in the bed of my truck, so protection from the elements and functionality are important. Initially I was skeptical about this cover, but once it arrived and I installed it I feel better about it. The build quality feels sturdy and well made with quality materials. The installation couldn't have been easier on my 2006 GMC Sierra, taking only about 15 minutes. Included with the cover are a storage bag to protect the cover when you take it off, and an LED bed light, which feels a little cheap and gimmicky but whatever. Time will be the ultimate judge of how well this cover holds up, but given the apparent build quality I don't think it'll have any problems.
    ... scepticle but now that I got it installed I love it. It's super easy to install and seems ...
    Reviewed by: Elvis Murray
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Ordered this cover after 2 days of being scepticle but now that I got it installed I love it. It's super easy to install and seems to be made really well! Great product I would definitely but again
    Very good quality
    Reviewed by: Sincere English
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Exactly what i needed.
    Fits '07 Silverado (Classic) Crew Cab Short-bed
    Reviewed by: Stanley Benton
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

This fit my 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 1500 Crew Cab Short-bed very well, and it installs very easily. The only thing that was a minor thing was the creases on the edges, but maybe those will smooth out. We'll see how it holds up under the weather.
    nice product
    Reviewed by: Laila Morton
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Great for the price
    A+++
    Reviewed by: Waylon Orr
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Great product several friends has bought after seeing mine