Warranty
Videos
FAQ
Reviews (10) ★★★★★ ★★★★★

FITMENT

• Bed Size: 6' (74") Bed
  • Compatible with 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma
  • Fit models with or without Utility Track System
  • Cab size does not matter as long as you have the correct model and bed size.

FEATURES

Tyger Auto's T3 Soft Tri-fold Tonneau Cover is designed as much to be any new truck owners' first tonneau cover as well as heavy duty users who need access to their truck bed on a daily basis. T3 is the easiest bed cover in the market in terms of installation and operation. It can be done in just 5-10 min by simply applying the clamp and latch system to the bed rail without sacrificing any protection of your cargo and the quality of its construction; while maintaining its sleek design and great gas saving.

• FITMENT - Compatible with 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma | 6' (74") Bed | Fit models with or without Utility Track System
  • DESIGN - US patented. Cover is dual-coated and made out of heavy duty 24oz. marine-grade vinyl, with aircraft-grade aluminum frames, and comes with stainless steel clamps for easy installation and great durability.
  • FEATURES - Pre-assembled horizontal crossbars offer support and conveniently fold up with the cover providing full bed access when needed.
  • INSTALLATION - Easy no drilling installation with instruction and mounting hardware provided. | NOTE: Small holes will need to be cut in the bedliner for vehicles equipped with over-the-bedrail bedliner to secure the clamps for proper cover installation; cover will work with under-the-bedrail bedliner without modification.
  • WARRANTY - LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR US CUSTOMERS.

SHIPPING INFO

Weight: 34.90 lbs

Package Dimensions: W27.24xH5.12xL63.39

Free shipping to 48 states. Extra shipping for HI, AK and PR. The extra shipping will be applied during check out process

California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov

INSTALLATION

Installation.pdf

VIDEOS

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Total Reviews (10)

Great cover
Reviewed by: Christian Grimes
Purchased from: Tyger Auto
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Great cover, fits really well on my truck. If you are looking for a trifold cover for the price it can't be beat.
Nice fit
Reviewed by: Yoselin Gonzalez
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Wonderful product and fits perfectly plus looks great. My Tacoma has the rails and they supply the rail system. Only negative is I wish they would supply 2 more clamps for the front so the wind does not rattle it. I made up my own but would be nice.
It fits on my 2019!
Reviewed by: Lauryn Grant
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

I have a 2019 Tacoma and this tonneau cover fit on my 6ft bed like a glove! I ordered it on accident not knowing it was for the previous generation but I installed it anyway and if it's just I ordered it on accident not knowing it was for the previous generation but I installed it anyway and it fits just fine!
Just What I Wanted
Reviewed by: Dana Gould
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Very easy to install on my 2012 Toyota Tacoma. Knowing my model/year of pick-up truck, they sent clamps that utilize Toyota's 'rail/tie-down system,' along with specific instructions accordingly. So many of the other bed covers require cutting into the bed liner, which I did not want to do. The material of the cover seems very durable, and I am expecting it will last a number of years. Would definitely purchase again!
Great price and no leaking
Reviewed by: Josephine Gould
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

After reading all the reviews, I was a little skeptical about the leaking front but this cover has a large seal for the front and above the tailgate. No extra weather stripping needed. Love the easy removal rear clips. Bought the locking tailgate from Pop & Lock so someone can't just open the tailgate and take the cover.
Didnt expect it to fit and look as nice at that price.
Reviewed by: Marlee Gonzalez
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Looks really good and fits nice. Don't think I will need the additional weather stripping but time will tell. Instructions were useless if your Tacoma has the rail system in the bed. A little patience and common sense and it's an easy installation by sliding the included hardware inside your rails.
I like it and I am a picky old bas***d
Reviewed by: Lauryn Gordon
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

So the giant box arrives which is always a good sign that very little assembly will be required. Nicely protected inside with foam and cardboard. Threw out the instructions, took off my utility rail tie downs and set it on top the bed up by the cab. I slid the aluminum rail adapters in the rail and they fit perfectly. I unfolded the cover and began eyeing it for alighment. The front needed the foam strip as expected and it was positioned for securing. No issues, took maybe 1/2 hour to install, could be removed in 5 minutes. The good: price, quality, ease of install, seal, performance in wind. The meh: fit, my 09 Tacoma has tapered bed sides, bowed out in the middle and the tonneau is straight. This may bother some anal retentive types. If you have linear symmetry issues, you need to spend another $500. The bad: none, I like it.
This thing is great.
Reviewed by: Weston Gray
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

I don't know what all the complaints about this product were about. People wrote previously that this cover didn't keep out the rain and/or it was extremely difficult to install.For me that couldn't have been further from the truth. First, I installed the thing single handedly in less than thirty minutes and I'm a moron when it comes to mechanics and engineering. Second, I just relocated to Ketchikan AK (which prides itself on being one of the rainiest places on EARTH) and the bed is still bone dry!This thing is great.
GREAT!
Reviewed by: Rose Gregory
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

PUT IT ON MY 2017 TACOMA AND IT WORKED
Buy
Reviewed by: Finnegan Graham
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

I wanted a cover mainly for sheltering cargo rather than security. For the price and features, this one fit the bill.Installation took 30 minutes by myself and for the most part I just figured it out with little instruction consult. Build and material quality is impressive. Included light is not the best but it's a freebie so can't complain. I wiped cover with 303 to protect it and make it last. Cover looks great on my truck!Not sure on water tightness yet, there are some gaps around the tailgate but not the covers fault, only so much you can do. I left off included weather stripping as I don't like sticky stuff on my truck. Should be good enough.

Reviews