Sign In or Create an account

Cart  ( 0 )
0 item(s) in Cart

Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
0 item(s) in Cart

Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
Product Search

Secure Checkout
TYGER T3 Soft Tri-fold fit 2005-2021 Nissan Frontier; 2009-2012 Suzuki Equator | 6' Bed

TYGER T3 Soft Tri-fold fit 2005-2021 Nissan Frontier; 2009-2012 Suzuki Equator | 6' Bed

$233.00

Fitment
Features
Shipping
Installation
Warranty
Videos
FAQ
Reviews (10) ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Add To Cart
  • TYGER T3 Soft Tri-fold fit 2005-2021 Nissan Frontier; 2009-2012 Suzuki Equator | 6' Bed

• SKU: TG-BC3N1029
    UPC: 816239020753
Purchase TYGER T3 Soft Tri-fold fit 2005-2021 Nissan Frontier; 2009-2012 Suzuki Equator | 6' Bed
  • TYGER T3 Soft Tri-fold fit 2005-2021 Nissan Frontier; 2009-2012 Suzuki Equator | 6' Bed

• SKU: TG-BC3N1029
    UPC: 816239020753

• Free Shipping to 48 States

$233.00

Fitment
Features
Shipping
Installation
Warranty
Videos
FAQ
Reviews (10) ★★★★★ ★★★★★

FITMENT

• Bed Size: 6' (73") Bed
  • Compatible with 2005-2021 Nissan Frontier
  • Compatible with 2009-2012 Suzuki Equator
  • Fit models with or without Utility Track System
  • Cab size does not matter as long as you have the correct model and bed size.

FEATURES

Tyger Auto's T3 Soft Tri-fold Tonneau Cover is designed as much to be any new truck owners' first tonneau cover as well as heavy duty users who need access to their truck bed on a daily basis. T3 is the easiest bed cover in the market in terms of installation and operation. It can be done in just 5-10 min by simply applying the clamp and latch system to the bed rail without sacrificing any protection of your cargo and the quality of its construction; while maintaining its sleek design and great gas saving.

• FITMENT - Compatible with 2005-2021 Nissan Frontier; 2009-2012 Suzuki Equator | 6' (73") Bed | Fit models with or without Utility Track System
  • DESIGN - US patented. Cover is dual-coated and made out of heavy duty 24oz. marine-grade vinyl, with aircraft-grade aluminum frames, and comes with stainless steel clamps for easy installation and great durability.
  • FEATURES - Pre-assembled horizontal crossbars offer support and conveniently fold up with the cover providing full bed access when needed.
  • INSTALLATION - Easy no drilling installation with instruction and mounting hardware provided. | NOTE: Small holes will need to be cut in the bedliner for vehicles equipped with over-the-bedrail bedliner to secure the clamps for proper cover installation; cover will work with under-the-bedrail bedliner without modification.
  • WARRANTY - LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR US CUSTOMERS.

SHIPPING INFO

Weight: 35.00 lbs

Package Dimensions: W27.2xH4.3xL65

Free shipping to 48 states. Extra shipping for HI, AK and PR. The extra shipping will be applied during check out process

California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov

INSTALLATION

Installation.pdf

VIDEOS

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Total Reviews (10)

This is a great product. It took about 5 minutes to install
Reviewed by: Abbigail Bowen
Purchased from: Tyger Auto
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

This is a great product. It took about 5 minutes to install. I can't believe people had any difficulty installing it. Piece of cake and looks good.
Great cover, definitely should've got the one that flips ...
Reviewed by: Skyler Bond
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Great cover, definitely should've got the one that flips up one more time to open the bed more. It's a little large when folded up but learned to deal it it. Would buy again.
Fits good. The clamp system is not that good though
Reviewed by: Taryn Bradford
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Fits good. The clamp system is not that good though. I will have to come up with something different to hold the unit later on.Looks good and it's easy to install.
Excellent product, simple installation
Reviewed by: Rosemary Bolton
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Excellent product, simple installation. Superior fit and finish. All seams sewn straight and product is tight when snapped in place. Had to grind the one of the adapters for the Nissan Frontier Utilitrak, but that was relatively simple. Instructions could have been a little clearer, particularly regarding use of the Utilitrak adapters and the ability to move the locking levers to different locations for a better closure with the Utilitrak.For those who have complained about squeaks, there are no squeaks as long as you install the product square on the top of the bed so that it DOES NOT touch the cab. As long as you leave a space there, there are no squeaks.
The fit and function is great! Owned for approximately one year and the item ...
Reviewed by: Maximilian Brady
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

The fit and function is great ! Owned for approximately one year and the item has held up very well. I would highly recommend to anybody to keep water out as well as protect items in the bed.
And I must say that it looks really good!!
Reviewed by: Ronin Brandt
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

10 minutes from opening the box to completing the installation. And I must say that it looks really good!!! I also like the fact that I adjust the tension on the cover lock-downs. Quality has a price, but this is totally worth it!! Thanks Tyger!!!
Awesome !
Reviewed by: Kirsten Booth
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Very nice and easy to install, took about 30 min. No tools, no drilling.
Perfect fit for my 2014 frontier
Reviewed by: Rubi Bonilla
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

This was a great price, was easy to install, looks great, protects my gear from rain, and makes it very hard for people to steal from my 2014 frontier bed when the tailgate is locked. It's withstood a 5 hour drive averaging 70mph and torrential rain and let no water in/stayed perfectly in place.
Awesome product
Reviewed by: Jamiya Bowen
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Easy to install. Can take the cover off truck when needed. A 5 star product !
Great value
Reviewed by: Cara Bonilla
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Easy to install, water tight, easy to open. Perfect for the equipment for my softball team.

Reviews