Sign In or Create an account

Cart  ( 0 )
0 item(s) in Cart

Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
0 item(s) in Cart

Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
Product Search

Secure Checkout
TYGER T3 Soft Tri-fold fit 07-13 Silverado/Sierra 1500; 07-14 2500 3500HD | 6'7" Bed

TYGER T3 Soft Tri-fold fit 07-13 Silverado/Sierra 1500; 07-14 2500 3500HD | 6'7" Bed

$237.00

Fitment
Features
Shipping
Installation
Warranty
Videos
FAQ
Reviews (15) ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Add To Cart
  • TYGER T3 Soft Tri-fold fit 07-13 Silverado/Sierra 1500; 07-14 2500 3500HD | 6'7" Bed

• SKU: TG-BC3C1004
    UPC: 816239020456
Purchase TYGER T3 Soft Tri-fold fit 07-13 Silverado/Sierra 1500; 07-14 2500 3500HD | 6'7" Bed
  • TYGER T3 Soft Tri-fold fit 07-13 Silverado/Sierra 1500; 07-14 2500 3500HD | 6'7" Bed

• SKU: TG-BC3C1004
    UPC: 816239020456

• Free Shipping to 48 States

$237.00

Fitment
Features
Shipping
Installation
Warranty
Videos
FAQ
Reviews (15) ★★★★★ ★★★★★

FITMENT

• Bed Size: 6'7" (79") Bed
  • Compatible with 2007-2013 Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500
  • Compatible with 2007-2014 Silverado / Sierra 2500 HD 3500 HD
  • Not Compatible with 2007 Classic
  • Cab size does not matter as long as you have the correct model and bed size.

FEATURES

Tyger Auto's T3 Soft Tri-fold Tonneau Cover is designed as much to be any new truck owners' first tonneau cover as well as heavy duty users who need access to their truck bed on a daily basis. T3 is the easiest bed cover in the market in terms of installation and operation. It can be done in just 5-10 min by simply applying the clamp and latch system to the bed rail without sacrificing any protection of your cargo and the quality of its construction; while maintaining its sleek design and great gas saving.

• FITMENT - Compatible with 2007-2013 Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500; 2007-2014 Silverado / Sierra 2500 HD 3500 HD | 6'7" (79") Bed | Not compatible for 2007 Classic
  • DESIGN - US patented. Cover is dual-coated and made out of heavy duty 24oz. marine-grade vinyl, with aircraft-grade aluminum frames, and comes with stainless steel clamps for easy installation and great durability.
  • FEATURES - Pre-assembled horizontal crossbars offer support and conveniently fold up with the cover providing full bed access when needed.
  • INSTALLATION - Easy no drilling installation with instruction and mounting hardware provided. | NOTE: Small holes will need to be cut in the bedliner for vehicles equipped with over-the-bedrail bedliner to secure the clamps for proper cover installation; cover will work with under-the-bedrail bedliner without modification.
  • WARRANTY - LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR US CUSTOMERS.

SHIPPING INFO

Weight: 36.80 lbs

Package Dimensions: W30xH4.3xL72.5

Free shipping to 48 states. Extra shipping for HI, AK and PR. The extra shipping will be applied during check out process

California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov

INSTALLATION

Installation.pdf

VIDEOS

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Total Reviews (15)

2011 Silverado
Reviewed by: Aidyn Gilbert
Purchased from: Tyger Auto
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Put this on my 2011 Chevy Silverado and it fit great. Bed stays dry and nice to be able to load things under it and not worry. Great Product
Great quality cover
Reviewed by: Fernando Pollard
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Let me start off saying this thing is great. If you have any reservations at all do yourself a favor. I researched these for hours and came out with this one and am glad I did. I bought this "used" however when I received it the only thing that was a little rough was the packaging, the cover was brand new! Extremely easy installation, took all of 15 minutes by myself. Also extremely easy to adjust tension and stays tight and dry. Would buy again in a heartbeat.
Excellent Cover for cheap price!
Reviewed by: Krista Murphy
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Works great and fits perfectly. Bought it mainly to keep snow out but now I use it year round. The front clamps were tight on my 2013 Silverado with bed liner but I ground the slots a little bigger. Goes on and comes off easily. I know people who paid $600 or more from dealers and this is as good.
100% recommend/would buy again
Reviewed by: Kendall Pennington
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Ordered this as an anniversary present for my significant others new truck. I was disappointed in shipping, I received it *after* the 'guaranteed shouldn't date, but thankfully just in time for our vacation and right before our anniversary. When it came in the box had a little damage to it, but the cover itself had none. It was very easy to set up, and we've had absolutely no trouble, and it has increased our has mileage. Definitely recommend this product.
Tyger Tri fold bed cover
Reviewed by: Mariah Farmer
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Bought this for my dad for his pick up truck to replace the rollup one he had before .Great fitment product as described very easy to install
Great
Reviewed by: Tate Fry
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Best cover Ive ever had and super easy to install.
On time delivery
Reviewed by: Arabella Glass
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Very good for the price
Keeps our luggage dry
Reviewed by: Priscilla M
January 21st, 2019

Comments:

Bought this so our luggage would stay dry during a road trip. We've had this installed on our Chevy 2500HD Duramax and it was an easy 20 minute install. No issues during the car washes. What I like most is that it folds up in 2 spots so you can easily put stuff inside the truck bed.
Works great and fits perfectly
Reviewed by: Jim G
January 29th, 2019

Comments:

Bought it mainly to keep snow out but now I use it year round. The front clamps were tight on my 2013 Silverado with bed liner but I ground the slots a little bigger. Goes on and comes off easily. I know people who paid $600 or more from dealers and this is as good.
Perfect fit and installation
Reviewed by: Kevin S
February 1st, 2019

Comments:

Overall I thought this product was good. The only thing I have my doubts about are the durability if the plastic clamps. I guess time will tell if they hold. Otherwise it was a perfect fit and installation was as easy as advertised.
Great fit and easy install
Reviewed by: Art Yates
February 1st, 2019

Comments:

Bought this for my dad for his pick up truck to replace the rollup one he had before .Great fitment product as described very easy to install
Good price good fit easy installation
Reviewed by: Desmond Davis
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Overall I thought this product was good. The only thing I have my doubts about are the durability if the plastic clamps. I guess time will tell if they hold. Otherwise it was a perfect fit and installation was as easy as advertised.
Very good product
Reviewed by: Jason B
February 1st, 2019

Comments:

I was hesitant to purchase this cover simply because of the price. But to my pleasant surprise, it's actually very good. I have no complaints and the fit was perfect. Better than expected!! It's now 6 months old and dirty. Cleans up good and no problems. I'll be curious how it holds up to the Arizona blazing summer heat.
Good cover for a good price
Reviewed by: Alijah Whitaker
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

So far this seems to be a good cover. Fits great on the 6.5' bed of my 2009 GMC Sierra, has a good seal (my truck bed has stayed dry through numerous rainstorms), and appears to be well-constructed. It even comes with a stuff sack for storage when not in use. Taking it on and off is very simple, especially after you do it a couple times. The clamps that hold it in place seem to be a little on the weak side, so when you adjust the clamps, don't make them too tight. They do hold the cover down and seal to the bedrail with only moderate tightness
Came in on time, well packaged, intalled easily and seems to be a quality product for the cost.
Reviewed by: Jonah Baxter
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Came in on time, well packaged, installed easily and seems to be a quality product for the cost. Been using it for 2 weeks now in bad weather with no issues.

Reviews