Sign In or Create an account

Cart  ( 0 )
0 item(s) in Cart

Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
0 item(s) in Cart

Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
Product Search

Secure Checkout
T3 Soft Tri-Fold Fit 2007-2013 Silverado/Sierra 1500; 2007-2014 2500HD/3500HD | 6'6" Bed TG-BC3C1004

T3 Soft Tri-Fold Fit 2007-2013 Silverado/Sierra 1500; 2007-2014 2500HD/3500HD | 6'6" Bed TG-BC3C1004

$249.00

Fitment
Features
Shipping
Installation
Warranty
Videos
FAQ
Reviews (15) ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Add to wishlist
    Purchase T3 Soft Tri-Fold Fit 2007-2013 Silverado/Sierra 1500; 2007-2014 2500HD/3500HD | 6'6" Bed TG-BC3C1004
    Fitment
    Features
    Shipping
    Installation
    Warranty
    Videos
    FAQ
    Reviews (15) ★★★★★ ★★★★★

Fitment:

• Truck Bed: Fleetside
    • Bed Length: 6'6"
    • Compatible with 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500 (2007 New Body Style Only)
    • Compatible with 2007-2014 Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra 2500 HD 3500 HD (2007 New Body Style Only)
    • Cab size does not matter as long as you have the correct model and bed size.

Features:

Tyger Auto focus on developing premium aftermarket auto parts that meet or exceed OE quality standards. TYGER soft tri-fold truck bed tonneau cover comes completely assembled for easy installation. The cover folds easily for speedy access to the truck bed and also provides added protection to your cargo with a customized look! Brand new soft tri-fold tonneau cover mounts on top of the truck bed rails; sleek design offers 13% gas savings on average.

• US Design Patented
    • Cover is dual-coated and made out of heavy duty 24oz. marine-grade vinyl, with aircraft-grade aluminum frames, and comes with stainless steel clamps for easy installation and great durability.
    • pre-assembled horizontal crossbars offer support and conveniently fold up with the cover providing full bed access when needed.
    • Easy no drilling installation with instruction and mounting hardware provided. | NOTE: Small holes will need to be cut in the bedliner for vehicles equipped with over-the-bedrail bedliner to secure the clamps for proper cover installation; cover will work with under-the-bedrail bedliner without modification.
    • LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY! | IMPORTANT: Please measure your truck bed size before ordering. We accept returns; however customer will assume the return shipping cost if ordered wrong.

Shipping Info:

Weight: 36.8 lbs

Package Dimensions: W29.57xH4.13xL72.44

Free shipping to 48 states. Extra shipping for HI, AK and PR. The extra shipping will be applied during check out process

California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
    WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
    Visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov

Installation:

Installation.pdf

Videos:

Customer Reviews:

Total Reviews (15)

2011 Silverado
    Reviewed by: Aidyn Gilbert
    Purchased from: Tyger Auto
    April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Put this on my 2011 Chevy Silverado and it fit great. Bed stays dry and nice to be able to load things under it and not worry. Great Product
    Great quality cover
    Reviewed by: Fernando Pollard
    April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Let me start off saying this thing is great. If you have any reservations at all do yourself a favor. I researched these for hours and came out with this one and am glad I did. I bought this "used" however when I received it the only thing that was a little rough was the packaging, the cover was brand new! Extremely easy installation, took all of 15 minutes by myself. Also extremely easy to adjust tension and stays tight and dry. Would buy again in a heartbeat.
    Excellent Cover for cheap price!
    Reviewed by: Krista Murphy
    April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Works great and fits perfectly. Bought it mainly to keep snow out but now I use it year round. The front clamps were tight on my 2013 Silverado with bed liner but I ground the slots a little bigger. Goes on and comes off easily. I know people who paid $600 or more from dealers and this is as good.
    100% recommend/would buy again
    Reviewed by: Kendall Pennington
    April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Ordered this as an anniversary present for my significant others new truck. I was disappointed in shipping, I received it *after* the 'guaranteed shouldn't date, but thankfully just in time for our vacation and right before our anniversary. When it came in the box had a little damage to it, but the cover itself had none. It was very easy to set up, and we've had absolutely no trouble, and it has increased our has mileage. Definitely recommend this product.
    Tyger Tri fold bed cover
    Reviewed by: Mariah Farmer
    April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Bought this for my dad for his pick up truck to replace the rollup one he had before .Great fitment product as described very easy to install
    Great
    Reviewed by: Tate Fry
    April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Best cover Ive ever had and super easy to install.
    On time delivery
    Reviewed by: Arabella Glass
    April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Very good for the price
    Keeps our luggage dry
    Reviewed by: Priscilla M
    January 21st, 2019

Comments:

Bought this so our luggage would stay dry during a road trip. We've had this installed on our Chevy 2500HD Duramax and it was an easy 20 minute install. No issues during the car washes. What I like most is that it folds up in 2 spots so you can easily put stuff inside the truck bed.
    Works great and fits perfectly
    Reviewed by: Jim G
    January 29th, 2019

Comments:

Bought it mainly to keep snow out but now I use it year round. The front clamps were tight on my 2013 Silverado with bed liner but I ground the slots a little bigger. Goes on and comes off easily. I know people who paid $600 or more from dealers and this is as good.
    Perfect fit and installation
    Reviewed by: Kevin S
    February 1st, 2019

Comments:

Overall I thought this product was good. The only thing I have my doubts about are the durability if the plastic clamps. I guess time will tell if they hold. Otherwise it was a perfect fit and installation was as easy as advertised.
    Great fit and easy install
    Reviewed by: Art Yates
    February 1st, 2019

Comments:

Bought this for my dad for his pick up truck to replace the rollup one he had before .Great fitment product as described very easy to install
    Good price good fit easy installation
    Reviewed by: Desmond Davis
    April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Overall I thought this product was good. The only thing I have my doubts about are the durability if the plastic clamps. I guess time will tell if they hold. Otherwise it was a perfect fit and installation was as easy as advertised.
    Very good product
    Reviewed by: Jason B
    February 1st, 2019

Comments:

I was hesitant to purchase this cover simply because of the price. But to my pleasant surprise, it's actually very good. I have no complaints and the fit was perfect. Better than expected!! It's now 6 months old and dirty. Cleans up good and no problems. I'll be curious how it holds up to the Arizona blazing summer heat.
    Good cover for a good price
    Reviewed by: Alijah Whitaker
    April 29th, 2019

Comments:

So far this seems to be a good cover. Fits great on the 6.5' bed of my 2009 GMC Sierra, has a good seal (my truck bed has stayed dry through numerous rainstorms), and appears to be well-constructed. It even comes with a stuff sack for storage when not in use. Taking it on and off is very simple, especially after you do it a couple times. The clamps that hold it in place seem to be a little on the weak side, so when you adjust the clamps, don't make them too tight. They do hold the cover down and seal to the bedrail with only moderate tightness
    Came in on time, well packaged, intalled easily and seems to be a quality product for the cost.
    Reviewed by: Jonah Baxter
    April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Came in on time, well packaged, installed easily and seems to be a quality product for the cost. Been using it for 2 weeks now in bad weather with no issues.