Warranty
Videos
FAQ
Reviews (12) ★★★★★ ★★★★★

FITMENT

• Bed Size: 5'9" (69") Bed
  • Compatible with 2007-2013 Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500
  • Not Compatible with 2007 Classic
  • Cab size does not matter as long as you have the correct model and bed size.

FEATURES

Tyger Auto's T3 Soft Tri-fold Tonneau Cover is designed as much to be any new truck owners' first tonneau cover as well as heavy duty users who need access to their truck bed on a daily basis. T3 is the easiest bed cover in the market in terms of installation and operation. It can be done in just 5-10 min by simply applying the clamp and latch system to the bed rail without sacrificing any protection of your cargo and the quality of its construction; while maintaining its sleek design and great gas saving.

• FITMENT - Compatible with 2007-2013 Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500 | 5'9" (69") Bed | Not compatible for 2007 Classic
  • DESIGN - US patented. Cover is dual-coated and made out of heavy duty 24oz. marine-grade vinyl, with aircraft-grade aluminum frames, and comes with stainless steel clamps for easy installation and great durability.
  • FEATURES - Pre-assembled horizontal crossbars offer support and conveniently fold up with the cover providing full bed access when needed.
  • INSTALLATION - Easy no drilling installation with instruction and mounting hardware provided. | NOTE: Small holes will need to be cut in the bedliner for vehicles equipped with over-the-bedrail bedliner to secure the clamps for proper cover installation; cover will work with under-the-bedrail bedliner without modification.
  • WARRANTY - LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR US CUSTOMERS.

SHIPPING INFO

Weight: 29.60 lbs

Package Dimensions: W27.2xH4.3xL70.9

Free shipping to 48 states. Extra shipping for HI, AK and PR. The extra shipping will be applied during check out process

California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov

INSTALLATION

Installation.pdf

VIDEOS

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Total Reviews (12)

Trifold TG-BC3C1003
Reviewed by: Ken Heskett
Purchased from: Tyger Auto
(Florida) January 3rd, 2021

Comments:

Perfect fit on my 2013 Silverado crew cab short bed. Installation was about 15 minutes. Great fit and adds great appearance.
AWESOMMEEEE
Reviewed by: Ashanti Payne
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Great cover for a cheap price but not cheap quality
Highway Rain and Torture Test
Reviewed by: Junior Morse
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

I don't write many reviews but for the bang for buck this is a great bed cover. Got it just before a trip where we literally encounter 7 straight hours of rain (not sprinkles...downpour) at highway speeds of 70mph. Then destination had legit storms leaving us with less than 150ft visibility. Coming home at highway speeds another 5 hours of downpouring. Install is crazy fast and secure...opening multiple times and re-securing is super easy. All that to say, the bed of the truck stayed bone dry given it's extreme torture test and secure to bed. If there was any water it was from opening and closing tailgate to get luggage or equipment out. It's not built for security rather it's for the elements. Great product and alternative to hard shell cover. Remember to measure the bed of the truck from the inside of the bed (bulkhead to tailgate)...I had to search for proper measuring guide to be sure I got the right cover length for the truck.
Great product
Reviewed by: Delaney Pena
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Great product. Love it. Bought it for my boyfriend and he put it on with no problems and loves it too.
Great product at a great price!
Reviewed by: Leland Cobb
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Great price, quick easy install, perfect fit. You can't go wrong with this bed cover!
Installed in less than 15 minutes
Reviewed by: Aiden Conner
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Easy to install, directions easy to follow and so far works great. Well worth the money spent. Out of the box and installed in less than 15 minutes.
The stays in the front when folde back are now screwed the frame, no flopping around
Reviewed by: Arabella Raymond
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

this the second cover ive bought. love it. and there were upgrades that made it even better.
Highly recommend! Good quality
Reviewed by: Orlando Dawson
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Excellent quality and great price. My husband was a little worried at the price point quality wise on Thai. However we have had a few weeks now and it is not only great quality it gives your truck a clean sleek feel.
Perfect fit. 15 minute installation
Reviewed by: Julien Rojas
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Perfect fit. 15 minute installation. And it shipped real quick.I took a 400 mile road trip within days of installation. Drove real fast most of the way. Not a single issue and held up great. I would highly recommend this product.
Good quality, okay fit
Reviewed by: Jesus Ball
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Nicely manufactured, pretty good fit. Easily retractable and seems durable. Could be a little wider (.5 to 1 inch) to cover better. Overall satisfied.
Fit my 2012 gmc 1500 perfect. For the money
Reviewed by: Jaelyn Whitaker
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Fit my 2012 gmc 1500 perfect. For the money, I'm very happy with this bed cover. Only downfall is theres no way to lock it, but it doesn't claim to lock so I cant knock it for that. Great topper, great price
... on my 2012 Silverado and so far it fits perfect. Looks great and does its job
Reviewed by: Glenn Harmon
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

I've had my cover on my 2012 Silverado and so far it fits perfect. Looks great and does its job. So far, it's a great product at a great price! Will update if there are any changes to my review.

Reviews