Shipping
Installation
Warranty
Videos
FAQ
Reviews (15) ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Add To Cart
    T3 Soft Tri-Fold Fit 2009-2014 F-150 | Styleside 5.5' Bed TG-BC3F1019
    Purchase T3 Soft Tri-Fold Fit 2009-2014 F-150 | Styleside 5.5' Bed TG-BC3F1019
    Fitment
    Features
    Shipping
    Installation
    Warranty
    Videos
    FAQ
    Reviews (15) ★★★★★ ★★★★★

Fitment:

• Truck Bed: Styleside
    • Bed Length: 5.5 ft
    • Compatible with 2009-2014 Ford F-150
    • Cab size does not matter as long as you have the correct model and bed size.

Features:

Tyger Auto focus on developing premium aftermarket auto parts that meet or exceed OE quality standards. TYGER soft tri-fold truck bed tonneau cover comes completely assembled for easy installation. The cover folds easily for speedy access to the truck bed and also provides added protection to your cargo with a customized look! Brand new soft tri-fold tonneau cover mounts on top of the truck bed rails; sleek design offers 13% gas savings on average.

• US Design Patented
    • Cover is dual-coated and made out of heavy duty 24oz. marine-grade vinyl, with aircraft-grade aluminum frames, and comes with stainless steel clamps for easy installation and great durability.
    • pre-assembled horizontal crossbars offer support and conveniently fold up with the cover providing full bed access when needed.
    • Easy no drilling installation with instruction and mounting hardware provided. | NOTE: Small holes will need to be cut in the bedliner for vehicles equipped with over-the-bedrail bedliner to secure the clamps for proper cover installation; cover will work with under-the-bedrail bedliner without modification.
    • LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY! | IMPORTANT: Please measure your truck bed size before ordering. We accept returns; however customer will assume the return shipping cost if ordered wrong.

Shipping Info:

Weight: 34.68 lbs

Package Dimensions: W25.59xH4.13xL72.56

Free shipping to 48 states. Extra shipping for HI, AK and PR. The extra shipping will be applied during check out process

California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
    WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
    Visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov

Installation:

Installation.pdf

Videos:

Customer Reviews:

Total Reviews (15)

Great product
    Reviewed by: Laura Peck
    Purchased from: Tyger Auto
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Took all of 10 minutes to install. That night severe rain storm and no leaks.
    Buenos acabados.
    Reviewed by: Ernest Petty
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Excelente. Buen producto.
    Love it!
    Reviewed by: Eddie Phillips
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Love it!
    Good quality, great looks.
    Reviewed by: Ariana Perkins
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Used for about a month now. Super tight, like a drum. Looks amazing. Fits perfect. Easy to install and use. Good quality.
    Great cover
    Reviewed by: Kendall Pennington
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Like- was surprised how water proof it was in a big storm we had!
    Very nice bed cover
    Reviewed by: Damari Pierce
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Fits perfectly, only took ten minutes to install. Tight as a drum and looks very nice!
    What a great cover
    Reviewed by: Rodney Pierce
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

It fits my F150 perfectly! Easy to install, use, and remove when you need the entire bed. One of my friends has a Toyota truck and loved the look of my cover, and is buying one for their truck.
    Overall a keeper
    Reviewed by: Kylan Petty
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Overall a great product, easy install and looks great. It does leak a bit as it doesn't seal perfectly, but what cover does?
    Best cover for the price!!
    Reviewed by: Amira Perez
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Bought this for my 2012 FX4 supercrew and it completely exceeded my expectations!! Took 5 minutes to install and looks great. If you want a nice cover but don't want to spend a ton of money this is the PERFECT product. I also liked the cloth bag it came in for storage purposes. Definitely worth it!!
    Looks good easy install
    Reviewed by: Emma Phillips
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Fit well on 2014 F150 and looks good.
    Easy Install, Quality Product!
    Reviewed by: Delaney Pena
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

I had a bit of a mishap with my FORD brand tonneau cover and needed a quick, inexpensive replacement. While it needed to be inexpensive it also needed to be simple for me to install as my husband is deployed. This tonneau cover was not only inexpensive and easy to install but it's quality was better than my FORD tonneau cover! I'm extremely pleased and would definitely recommend it!
    Attention 2018 F150 owners
    Reviewed by: Johnathon Petersen
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

the cover does fit very well.
    Happy Customer
    Reviewed by: Kane Perry
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

We bought this for an 11-hour road trip and sure enough, it was tested with Rain and wind gust. The installation was easy and I was able to handle it by myself in about 20-30 minutes and I was taking my time. By the way, the Rain and wind was no match for the cover. It also handles car washes on almost a daily basis with no problems. Just note that this isn't meant to be air tight but it does a really nice job keeping the inside dry. Very pleased with the purchase.
    Nice cover for the money
    Reviewed by: Andre Perez
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Great cover. Easy to fold out of way and then reset. Have taking on a 13 hour round trip with zero issues
    Five Stars
    Reviewed by: Carina Peterson
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Very easy to install. Just take the time and make it straight. Works very well!