Sign In or Create an account

Cart  ( 0 )
0 item(s) in Cart

Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
0 item(s) in Cart

Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
Product Search

Secure Checkout
TYGER T3 Soft Tri-fold fit 2009-2018 Dodge Ram 1500; 2019-2023 Classic | 5'7" Bed

TYGER T3 Soft Tri-fold fit 2009-2018 Dodge Ram 1500; 2019-2023 Classic | 5'7" Bed

$233.00

Promotion
Fitment
Features
Shipping
Installation
Warranty
Videos
FAQ
Reviews (17) ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Add To Cart
  • TYGER T3 Soft Tri-fold fit 2009-2018 Dodge Ram 1500; 2019-2023 Classic | 5'7" Bed

• SKU: TG-BC3D1015
    UPC: 816239020586
Purchase TYGER T3 Soft Tri-fold fit 2009-2018 Dodge Ram 1500; 2019-2023 Classic | 5'7" Bed
  • TYGER T3 Soft Tri-fold fit 2009-2018 Dodge Ram 1500; 2019-2023 Classic | 5'7" Bed

• SKU: TG-BC3D1015
    UPC: 816239020586

• Free Shipping to 48 States

$233.00

Promotion
Fitment
Features
Shipping
Installation
Warranty
Videos
FAQ
Reviews (17) ★★★★★ ★★★★★

PROMOTION

Use Coupon Code [CLEAR2308] to receive 30% OFF this item

FITMENT

• Bed Size: 5'7" (67") Bed
  • Compatible with 2009-2018 Dodge Ram 1500
  • Compatible with 2019-2023 Classic
  • Fit models without Utility Track System
  • Not Compatible with models with RamBox
  • Cab size does not matter as long as you have the correct model and bed size.

FEATURES

Tyger Auto's T3 Soft Tri-fold Tonneau Cover is designed as much to be any new truck owners' first tonneau cover as well as heavy duty users who need access to their truck bed on a daily basis. T3 is the easiest bed cover in the market in terms of installation and operation. It can be done in just 5-10 min by simply applying the clamp and latch system to the bed rail without sacrificing any protection of your cargo and the quality of its construction; while maintaining its sleek design and great gas saving.

• FITMENT - Compatible with 2009-2018 Dodge Ram 1500; 2019-2023 Classic | 5'7" (67") Bed | Fit models without Utility Track System | Not compatible for models with RamBox
  • DESIGN - US patented. Cover is dual-coated and made out of heavy duty 24oz. marine-grade vinyl, with aircraft-grade aluminum frames, and comes with stainless steel clamps for easy installation and great durability.
  • FEATURES - Pre-assembled horizontal crossbars offer support and conveniently fold up with the cover providing full bed access when needed.
  • INSTALLATION - Easy no drilling installation with instruction and mounting hardware provided. | NOTE: Small holes will need to be cut in the bedliner for vehicles equipped with over-the-bedrail bedliner to secure the clamps for proper cover installation; cover will work with under-the-bedrail bedliner without modification.
  • WARRANTY - LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR US CUSTOMERS.

SHIPPING INFO

Weight: 33.60 lbs

Package Dimensions: W24.9xH4.3xL70.9

Free shipping to 48 states. Extra shipping for HI, AK and PR. The extra shipping will be applied during check out process

California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov

INSTALLATION

Installation.pdf

VIDEOS

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Total Reviews (17)

Perfect for 2017 Ram!
Reviewed by: Kaylyn Holder
Purchased from: Tyger Auto
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Installed on a 2017 Ram Short Box truck and I'm very happy. Note no seal is needed at the front, only at the top of the tailgate if you so choose. Fits good, seems to be of good quality, and Now I have lockable storage in the bed of my truck!!! Couldnt be happier.
fit well easy to install and seals nice to the bed with ...
Reviewed by: Ezequiel Lindsey
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

fit well easy to install and seals nice to the bed with the small exception of the Connors in the rear flair up slightly. they seal good thought its just a little annoying. and can stand up to the snow in NY.
Very good product.
Reviewed by: Alanna Lamb
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

I actually trimmed the plastic bed top covers that came on my Ram 1500 since they hang a little lower than the steel of the bad rails, This also makes it quicker to re-install since you have a point of reference for the front (and rear) clamps. I felt I need to do this to make the fit better since when I tightened before the trim, it pulled the plastic covers up.
GREAT, GREAT, GREAT Cover!
Reviewed by: Marie Mueller
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

This cover is PERFECT!!! Super easy to install too. My 2014 Dodge Ram looks even more badass. Seats really well after you leave it in the sun for an afternoon. SOME water gets in when you are putting direct jet where the cover meets the truck...so don't do like I did. Pretty much water tight.
Definitely a great buy for the money!
Reviewed by: Agustin Horne
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

I have had this on my 2013 Ram 1500 Express for several months now, and it has kept the bed of my truck clean and dry the whole time. I haven't had any issues with it at all. The little stick-on light that comes with it was pretty useful until it fell off and refused to stick any more. It would probably stick to a metall unlined bed better than the plastic bedliner that is in mine.
Fantastic Quality and Response to Issues
Reviewed by: Carson Donaldson
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

I have had this going on 3 years now and this has been fantastic. Bed has never gotten wet. Seals keep it perfectly dry. Has been through all kinds of weather and has performed perfectly. What sold me though was Tyger's warranty and their team's response to a problem I had. One of the clamps by the tailgate bent and I couldn't close the cover. They got me a new one, no charge, right away. I will be purchasing more from them in the future.
go ahead and order one
Reviewed by: Antoine Erickson
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

This is a great cover. I received it in about 3 days after ordering in. I installed it myself this past Saturday and it was relatively easy, and took me about 40-minutes--including unpacking it. I've never installed one of these before, but if I did it again, I could do it in about 20-minutes. Should the need arise to remove it, I could have it off in less than 3 minutes. There's some minor tinkering of the attachment mechanism to get it to fit my truck because my truck is just a bit different than the factory setting. Had I not had to do that, I would have saved about 15-min of installation time (including the time to go and get a screwdriver). I'm happy with the quality and the function of the cover. Highly recommended
Sturdy, well made, easy installation, dry and secure storage
Reviewed by: Theresa Waller
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Bought for a 2018 Ram 1500 Crewcab with the short box. I've had this cover on for a month now and have had no issues with it. It is sturdy and well made. Installation was very easy. If you have plastic caps on your bed rail you will need to trim them to get a secure fit with the clamps. I've been through some pretty good rain storms and the bed stays dry. The only place I've seen any wetness was at the back near the tailgate and that is due to the way the tailgate seals to the bed.
Great fit and finish
Reviewed by: Trace Key
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Installed on 2017 Ram Short Box. Fit perfectly. I did have to used the provided weather stripping on the box rail closest to cab in order to get proper seal. Detailed instructions included and a support phone number was provided if needed. Took less than a half hour to line up and install.It is a great looking product. Hopefully, its function will work as good as it looks.
I am just as happy with the bed cover
Reviewed by: Bridger Lawrence
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Less expensive usually means less quality. I took a chance on the running boards by Tyger and was impressed with the quality so, i decided to try out the bed cover. I am just as happy with the bed cover. Sturdy frame and install took 15 min; no drilling or Velcro. 4 clamps and that was it. Even though the instructions say to put the weather strip on the tailgate, I found it better served up near the cab.
Great cover for a great price!!!
Reviewed by: Alejandra Henderson
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

I received my Tyger Auto TG-BC3D1015 Tri-Fold Bed Cover. Shipping was great like always, box in great shape. Open box to find the tonneau cover in its own case, very impressed. I had to add some of the weather foam to the front of the cover to seal the light I was seeing. The only complaint I have is the right forward screw down did not come with the white space like the left one. I used a piece of pvc and matched it to give me the space i needed. Vinyl material is beautiful.
Easy Installation
Reviewed by: Tom G
January 21st, 2019

Comments:

Installation is easy. Lay it on top of the bed and attached with the clamps. You may have to adjust the clamp location it fit the width of your bed. The product came with extras. The storage bag is great. I mean it not a support protective bag but it will suffice for storing when needed. There is also a length of weather stripping if you need it and there is a bed light. The light has a magnetic mount or you can use the included two sided tape. You also get some protective pads so the clamps wont scratch the paint up. The cover material appears to be strong and it does look good. The frame it self folds easily enough. The only point of contention is the camps in the front. The clamps in the back (tailgate) are lever release. The ones in the front (cab side) are hand (screw) tightened. So removing the hole cover takes a little longer. The flip side is that you can't accidentally release the clamp if it where the same type as the tailgate ones.
best purchases for my truck so far
Reviewed by: Todd G
January 29th, 2019

Comments:

Really impressed with how it fits on my Dodge Ram. I live in Seattle where we get tons of different weather, and of course a ton of rain. My bed stays dry. The best part about this product is telling people what I paid for it. Everyone is shocked and asks where I bought it. I love promoting good companies with great products, and this by far as been one of my best purchases for my truck so far. Shipped really fast!
3 years and no problems
Reviewed by: Brian Williams
February 1st, 2019

Comments:

I have had this going on 3 years now and this has been fantastic. Bed has never gotten wet. Seals keep it perfectly dry. Has been through all kinds of weather and has performed perfectly. What sold me though was Tyger's warranty and their team's response to a problem I had. One of the clamps by the tailgate bent and I couldn't close the cover. They got me a new one, no charge, right away. I will be purchasing more from them in the future.
Impressed with the quality
Reviewed by: Ryan Nelson
February 1st, 2019

Comments:

Less expensive usually means less quality. I took a chance on the running boards by Tyger and was impressed with the quality so, i decided to try out the bed cover. I am just as happy with the bed cover. Sturdy frame and install took 15 min; no drilling or Velcro. 4 clamps and that was it. Even though the instructions say to put the weather strip on the tailgate, I found it better served up near the cab.
I was impressed as soon as I opened the box
Reviewed by: Gene M
February 1st, 2019

Comments:

I normally buy name brand based on reputation but in today's world reviews are just about as reliable. I opened the box and found the cover carefully packed in a light weight dust cover. I removed it and laid the tri-fold unit on the rails of my 2017 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Short Bed. I lined it up, perfect fit. It came with a foam insulation strip that I used across the front of the bed between the factory plastic rails. I tightened everything thing up and I gotta tell you. This looks great. In Louisville, KY we are dealing with major rain and historical flooding and during all of this the bed never even got a drop of rain inside.
More than stoked!
Reviewed by: Nigel Whitehead
April 29th, 2019

Comments:

Super happy with this cover! Just installed it on my 2017 RAM 1500 crew-cab and it fits great. I did a lot of research before purchasing this brand, trusted the vast majority of great reviews and was not disappointed. I don't think you can beat this cover at this price point. I would not say that it is a 'custom' fit because it does not follow some of the curved contours of the bed exactly, but it the size does seem to seal it off pretty darn well and adds a layer of security to your belongings in the back. Construction seems to be excellent so far, all the parts were included, and installation was really easy (less than an hour for the first time). I did trim the plastic bed-caps that hang over the metal bed-side the bed so that the cover would cinch down onto the bed tightly and not just the liner. Now that I know exactly where it is supposed to line up on the bed, the installation will take minutes.

Reviews