• SKU: TG-BC3C1039
    UPC: 816239020531
TYGER T3 Soft Tri-fold fit 2015-2022 Chevy Colorado GMC Canyon | 5'2" Bed
Purchase TYGER T3 Soft Tri-fold fit 2015-2022 Chevy Colorado GMC Canyon | 5'2" Bed
  • TYGER T3 Soft Tri-fold fit 2015-2022 Chevy Colorado GMC Canyon | 5'2" Bed

• SKU: TG-BC3C1039
    UPC: 816239020531

• Free UPS Ground Shipping to 48 States

$221.00

Fitment
Features
Shipping
Installation
Warranty
Videos
FAQ
Reviews (16) ★★★★★ ★★★★★

FITMENT

• Bed Size: 5'2" (62") Bed
  • Compatible with 2015-2022 Chevy Colorado / GMC Canyon
  • Equipping the cover will interfere with power tailgate
  • Cab size does not matter as long as you have the correct model and bed size.

FEATURES

Tyger Auto's T3 Soft Tri-fold Tonneau Cover is designed as much to be any new truck owners' first tonneau cover as well as heavy duty users who need access to their truck bed on a daily basis. T3 is the easiest bed cover in the market in terms of installation and operation. It can be done in just 5-10 min by simply applying the clamp and latch system to the bed rail without sacrificing any protection of your cargo and the quality of its construction; while maintaining its sleek design and great gas saving.

• FITMENT - Compatible with 2015-2022 Chevy Colorado / GMC Canyon | 5'2" (62") Bed | Equipping the cover will interfere with power tailgate
  • DESIGN - US patented. Cover is dual-coated and made out of heavy duty 24oz. marine-grade vinyl, with aircraft-grade aluminum frames, and comes with stainless steel clamps for easy installation and great durability.
  • FEATURES - Pre-assembled horizontal crossbars offer support and conveniently fold up with the cover providing full bed access when needed.
  • INSTALLATION - Easy no drilling installation with instruction and mounting hardware provided. | NOTE: Small holes will need to be cut in the bedliner for vehicles equipped with over-the-bedrail bedliner to secure the clamps for proper cover installation; cover will work with under-the-bedrail bedliner without modification.
  • WARRANTY - LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR US CUSTOMERS.

SHIPPING INFO

Weight: 29.60 lbs

Package Dimensions: W24.72xH4.8xL66.14

Free shipping to 48 states. Extra shipping for HI, AK and PR. The extra shipping will be applied during check out process

California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov

INSTALLATION

Installation.pdf

VIDEOS

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Total Reviews (16)

Great cover
Reviewed by: Adam Bartlett
Purchased from: Tyger Auto
(NH) December 26th, 2020

Comments:

This cover fits my 2020 Canyon perfect. I did not need to use the sealing strip as it fit perfect and no water gets into the bed. Get product!
great price
Reviewed by: Cory Mcbride
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Fits 2016 Colorado fairly well. It's lightweight but seems durable enough. Quick install. Seems like it'll keep my cargo dry and safe
Fits like a glove and less than 30 mins to install
Reviewed by: Glenn Mayer
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

2017 Chevy Colorado short box. Fits like a glove and less than 30 mins to install. Quality is on par with the $300+ covers out there.
Five Stars
Reviewed by: Shaun Mathews
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Perfect for vacation road trips! Looks and fits perfectly!!!
Excellent product
Reviewed by: Junior Mayer
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Easy to install, it only took about 10 minutes. Quality looks to be good, only time will tell. For the price, you can beat it. I installed it on my 2017 chevy colorado z71..
Easy installation and perfect fit - 2016 GMC Canyon short bed
Reviewed by: Hamza Mayer
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Perfect fit and easy installation on my 2016 GMC Canyon with the short bed.The vinyl is light, but looks very durable.
Very happy with this purchase.
Reviewed by: Sonia Martinez
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Very nice need cover. Nice looking and functional. Keeps stuff dry, even with the included gap tape. It's been through torrential rain, epic snow and still looks great.
Awesome!
Reviewed by: Viviana Mcbride
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Very nice quality, looks awesome (could lose the Tiger logo on the back). Love the way it works and connects to the bed. Does come with pads to prevent paint damage however it would be nice if the clamps had some kind of tough silicone or rubber protection already build in as these pads deterioate rather quickly from both the pressure of the clamps and the weather. Overall though is a great fit on my Canyon and looks good.. Like the fact that it can fold back and has straps to keep it in place when open.
I liked this bed cover so much that I purchased another ...
Reviewed by: Kiera Mcbride
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

I purchased this for my 2016 Chevy Colorado. I liked this bed cover so much that I purchased another for my 2006 Isuzu I-350 (different model bed cover). The bed cover sits on rubber seal that kept everything virtually dry inside, even through a strong rain storm while I was traveling. It came with a separate rubber seal that I didn't use, and it was unnecessary, but nice to have. Easy installation. I watched YouTube videos before I installed. One video recommended loose fitting to make centering corrections. I followed this advice and it was a snap.
Great product
Reviewed by: Alivia Mayer
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

This cover is great for the price. It's fits my GMC Canyon great! Easy install, I would recommend this cover to anyone looking for an affordable but quality product.
if you have a 2017 colorado then heres all the ...
Reviewed by: Emmett Maxwell
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

if you have a 2017 colorado then heres all the add ons you needTYGER RISER For 2015-2017 Chevy Colorado/GMC Canyon Crew Cab 4inch Black Side Step Nerf Bars Running BoardsTyger Auto TG-BC3C1039 Tri-Fold Tonneau Bed Cover Fits 2015-2017 Chevy Colorado GMC Canyon 5' Short BedTresalto Auto Trim Removal Tool for Car Dash Radio Audio Installer Pry Tool 4Pcs for removing the body plugsPremium Heavy Duty Molded 2015-2017 Chevy Colorado GMC Canyon Mud Flaps Guards Splash No Flares Front Rear 4 Piece setAuto Ventshade 194995 In-Channel Ventvisor - 4 Piece
Fits great, looks good, everything stayed dry!
Reviewed by: Marilyn Mcbride
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

I bought this for my husband's GMC Canyon 2016 truck. We were going on a trip and wanted to put items in the back without them getting rained on. This arrived the day left for our trip. It ship and arrive in two days. Fits great and looks and functions very high-quality. Also it rained on our trip and none of our items got wet!
Good Purchase...
Reviewed by: Kaiden Marshall
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

I bought this for my husband's new 2016 Chevy Colorado and he loves it! The overall fit was good and the installation was fairly simple. It didn't take him long at all to install. It is very sturdy and appears to be of good quality. We both love it!
Chevy Colorado z71 2017
Reviewed by: Abram Mccarty
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Fits nicely on my 2017 Chevy z71, has a slight bow in middle after installed not to noticeable.For the price it is great and customer service was very nice to send me a weather. Stop for the front of bed side my truck has rail guard and a tailgate guard .i did mention the clips need to have a longer clamp to reach underneath the rail since my bed was sprayed so they sent me the front clamp which is slightly lomger the the rear clamp
Great quality and price
Reviewed by: Armani Mcbride
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Very sturdy construction and perfect fit. Easy to install and operate. Drove highway speeds and have not noticed any noise or shifting of cover. After heavy Florida rains the bed remained dry. I am very pleased with this tri-fold tonneau cover and highly recommend the Tyger line of products.
Good product
Reviewed by: Brodie Mccann
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Seems like a good item, did not receive the strip to put on tailgate will see if they can send that to me asap. Other than that-all is well. Without that strip, we do get water in the bed.

Reviews