Videos
    FAQ
    Reviews (16) ★★★★★ ★★★★★

Fitment:

• Truck Bed: Fleetside
    • Bed Length: 6 ft
    • Compatible with 2016-2018 Toyota Tacoma
    • For models with or without the Deckrail System
    • Cab size does not matter as long as you have the correct model and bed size.

Features:

Tyger Auto focus on developing premium aftermarket auto parts that meet or exceed OE quality standards. TYGER soft tri-fold truck bed tonneau cover comes completely assembled for easy installation. The cover folds easily for speedy access to the truck bed and also provides added protection to your cargo with a customized look! Brand new soft tri-fold tonneau cover mounts on top of the truck bed rails; sleek design offers 13% gas savings on average.

• US Design Patented
    • Cover is dual-coated and made out of heavy duty 24oz. marine-grade vinyl, with aircraft-grade aluminum frames, and comes with stainless steel clamps for easy installation and great durability.
    • pre-assembled horizontal crossbars offer support and conveniently fold up with the cover providing full bed access when needed.
    • Easy no drilling installation with instruction and mounting hardware provided. | NOTE: Small holes will need to be cut in the bedliner for vehicles equipped with over-the-bedrail bedliner to secure the clamps for proper cover installation; cover will work with under-the-bedrail bedliner without modification.
    • LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY! | IMPORTANT: Please measure your truck bed size before ordering. We accept returns; however customer will assume the return shipping cost if ordered wrong.

Shipping Info:

Weight: 34.66 lbs

Package Dimensions: W27.95xH4.33xL63.39

Free shipping to 48 states. Extra shipping for HI, AK and PR. The extra shipping will be applied during check out process

California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
    WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
    Visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov

Installation:

Installation.pdf

Videos:

Customer Reviews:

Total Reviews (16)

Great value and easy to install!
    Reviewed by: Maleah Franco
    Purchased from: Tyger Auto
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

As advertised, well packaged and it installed easily by myself in less than 15 minutes. Great buy!
    Great customer service
    Reviewed by: Elian Foster
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Fits nicely, very easy to install. Recommended
    Pleasantly surprised
    Reviewed by: Magdalena Flores
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

I was surprised this even for my 2016 double cab long bed Tacoma. Other reviewers stated that other tri fold options did not fit the 2016 long bed but it seems that tyger figured it out. There's no drilling required and the quality seems solid considering the price.
    Quality
    Reviewed by: Scarlet Fitzgerald
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

fits great and looks great my husband loves it.
    The right cover
    Reviewed by: Erika Fowler
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

This is the cover you want to buy. Very nice, sturdy design. Assembly was extremely easy -- but plan on getting help.The way it lays out, you don't need to add a lock if your tailgate locks. Really nice if you haul expensive tools like I do.
    Does the job and the free light was a great bonus!
    Reviewed by: Ivan Fuller
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Great cover for my dad's 2017 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab with the 6ft bed.Very lightweight for my parents to take it off and super simple to prop up.Covers things in the bed and out of sight of prying eyes. The locking tailgate of the Tacoma prevents people from getting to the latches of the cover to open it or steal it. Not sure about long term durability since it's just vinyl but works great so far and does what we need.
    Great for the money
    Reviewed by: Tate Fry
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Great product for the money. I have no issues with keeping water out, but I can't yet speak about dust. But this accomplished exactly what I wanted, a place to store my gear out of the rain. It took me roughly 30 minutes to unpack and install the first time, but I couldn't imagine it taking more than 5 to get it back off if I wanted the entire bed uncovered. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to someone looking for a quick solution.
    Exceeds my expectations
    Reviewed by: Sophie Frey
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Got this cover for my 2017 Tacoma SR. Exceeded my expectations. Keeps the snow and rain out of the bed everything is nice and dry. With the tailgate locked the contents are secure. The tonneau has a very slight arch so rain water rolls off and doesn't collect and pool. Great cover.
    Perfect
    Reviewed by: Joseph Galloway
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Fits exactly as it should and we didn't have to pay for one made by Toyota for our new truck.
    COVER FITS PERFECT ON MY TOYOTA TACOMA EASY TO INSTALL AWSOME COVER
    Reviewed by: Urijah Gallegos
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Super easy install. Took less then 10 minutes and looks great!!
    What a pleasant surprise!
    Reviewed by: Stephany Franco
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

I was skeptical, at first, when I ordered this tonneau cover because of its low price. Boy!, was I pleasantly surprised after I received it. The quality of the framework and the vinyl cover are first rate. Very well thought out design and execution: all metal frames and fasteners are corrosion resistant alloys or stainless steel. A question to customer support was answered accurately and reinforced my feelings that I made a good choice of vendor. The cover fits tightly to the 6' bed of my new 2017 Tacoma and will certainly keep out the Maine winter weather. I couldn't be happier.
    ... had it for 2 months and has held up great! Saw a very slight boost in mpg but ...
    Reviewed by: Matthew Galvan
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Have had it for 2 months and has held up great!Saw a very slight boost in mpg but that could be a placebo effect.Also have taken it through a car wash without any problems.Fit my 2017 tacoma perfectly. Definitely a must have!
    Fits my 2017 Toyota Tacoma perfectly with Standard size bed ...
    Reviewed by: Carlos Franco
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Fits my 2017 Toyota Tacoma perfectly with Standard size bed (6 ft long)- no tools need for installation. Keeps my tools protected from water. Skin is soft and could be ripped by a sharp object, so be careful, but it's tough and works well.
    I was very satisfied with the quality and endurance of the first one ...
    Reviewed by: Jasmine Garrett
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

This is the second Tyger tonneau cover that I have purchased. A different truck. I was very satisfied with the quality and endurance of the first one and the new cover appears to be the same. I have recommended this product to a friend more than a year ago and I know that he is just as satisfied with his.
    Fits pretty good and seems to be decent quality
    Reviewed by: Jaelyn Fitzpatrick
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Great piece for the price, fits snug.
    Nice tonneau cover
    Reviewed by: Slade Franco
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Purchased for a 2016 Tacoma access cab and was pleased with the tonneau cover. The tonneau cover came with easy to follow instructions and was simple to install using the four provided brackets (two on each rail, one by the cab and one by the tailgate) and each bracket is secured to the rail with a set screw. The frame is attached to the brackets with a wing nut on a threaded rod for the ones by the cab and with a latch mechanism on a threaded rod by the tailgate. The latch ones by the tailgate had to be extended all the way to about the last thread to clear the bracket on mine but otherwise worked fine, are easy to operate, and can only be accessed with the tailgate down (so you can just use the tailgate lock). Plastic buckles are included and attached to the tonneau cover by the cab to secure the cover while open and they tend rattle against the cab/cover when not in use but some indoor/outdoor velcro on the buckles easily fixed that. The tonneau cover came shipped in a cloth bag with a drawstring closure than can be used for storage while the cover is not installed on the truck. There is also a nice seal on the bottom of the frame to keep out the elements and good quality materials for all the components. Overall a nice tonneau cover that I would recommend.