Shipping
Installation
Warranty
Videos
FAQ
Reviews (10) ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Add To Cart
    T1 Soft Rollup Fit 1999-2016 F-250/F-350 | Styleside 8' Bed TG-BC1F9028
    Purchase T1 Soft Rollup Fit 1999-2016 F-250/F-350 | Styleside 8' Bed TG-BC1F9028
    Fitment
    Features
    Shipping
    Installation
    Warranty
    Videos
    FAQ
    Reviews (10) ★★★★★ ★★★★★

Fitment:

• Truck Bed: Styleside
    • Bed Length: 8 ft
    • Compatible with 1999-2016 Ford F-250 F-350 Super Duty
    • Cab size does not matter as long as you have the correct model and bed size.

Features:

Tyger Auto focus on developing premium aftermarket auto parts that meet or exceed OE quality standards with No-Hassle warranty! TYGER tonneau cover offers the customized sleek and stylish design with easy no-drill installation. This is a soft rolling and lockable tonneau cover that mounts on top of the truck bed rails, it's sleek design offers up to 13% of gas savings.

• US Design Patented
    • Cover is dual-coated and made out of heavy duty 24oz. marine-grade vinyl, with built-in horizontal crossbars that offer support when cover is lying flat; and roll up with the tarp to provide full bed access when in need. Also comes with aircraft-grade aluminum side rails, and stainless steel clamps for mounting to the truck bed.
    • Seals with Velcro strip on the sides and secures with latch lock system at the tailgate. Tension system is available and can be adjusted on the end of the side rails to keep the cover tight and vinyl wrinkle-free in any weather conditions.
    • Easy no drilling installation with instruction and mounting hardware provided. | NOTE: Small holes will need to be cut in the bedliner for vehicles equipped with over-the-bedrail bedliner to secure the clamps for proper cover installation; cover will work with under-the-bedrail bedliner without modification.
    • LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY! | IMPORTANT: Please measure your truck bed size before ordering. We accept returns; however customer will assume the return shipping cost if ordered wrong.

Shipping Info:

Weight: 34.13 lbs

Package Dimensions: W10.63xH4.72xL99.88

Free shipping to 48 states. Extra shipping for HI, AK and PR. The extra shipping will be applied during check out process

California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
    WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
    Visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov

Installation:

Installation.pdf

Videos:

Customer Reviews:

Total Reviews (10)

Better than I expected
    Reviewed by: Jovany Mcdaniel
    Purchased from: Tyger Auto
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

I wanted to replace the old roll top cover on my truck, I saw this cover and was a bit skeptical because the price seemed low compared to other covers. This is well packaged and looks pretty durable. Installation is pretty straightforward, well written instructions and it looks fantastic. I recommend this product if you are looking for a truck bed cover, want something that looks good and is easy to install.
    Easy installation
    Reviewed by: Mikaela Lee
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Easy, peasy installation. Fits like a glove to keep water and debris out of the bed. I especially like the roll up feature for when I'm towing my 5th wheel RV.
    Very impressed
    Reviewed by: Ariel Blackburn
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Fits great, was easy to install, no leaks and looks good too.
    Don't let the low cost fool you.
    Reviewed by: Luis Cunningham
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Yes, it was the least expensive cover I could find. I really wasn't expecting much. The box arrived slightly damaged. What came inside the box was perfect. I had it installed on my F350 Dually faster than my teenager could throw out the packaging trash. It fit so well I was super impressed and it looks great. It really is way more cover than I paid for.
    Nice cover at a great price
    Reviewed by: Aiden Harrell
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Such a nice cover at a great price. Install takes approximately 30 minutes for one person. Probably 20 for two. The rails seat nicely from bulkhead to tailgate and secure easily to the bedrails with clamps. We have an under the rail bed liner and there was zero interference with install.The velcro is nice and strong and can be easily secured when you have the cover closed. There are support bars in the underside so it stays nice and taught and prevents a sagging look while closed.When the cover is rolled out it snaps into place at the tailgate, when it's rolled up there is a clip that holds it in place nicely.Overall no complaints, a great product!Installed on a 2008 Ford F350 Super Duty
    Awesome product and price
    Reviewed by: Kaylie Bailey
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Fit was good and very easy to install Bed stays dry.
    Best cover I've owned.
    Reviewed by: Mario Ruiz
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

It was for a work truck, so I gambled. Well, I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. It fit perfectly, went on quickly, and works flawlessly. I like the 1 hand, 1 side, unlocking mechanism much better than the Lund and Truxport models that I have on my other trucks, and those other models cost twice as much! Just pull the cable from one end, and it pops open. Great value on a good cover. Thanks!
    Great price
    Reviewed by: Erin Mccoy
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Nice product easy to install.
    SUPER EASY to install-GREAT VALUE and good looming too!!
    Reviewed by: Dana Frost
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Just installed on my 2003 f350, 8 ft. bed. It was SUPER easy to install, took a grand total of 25 minutes, including the time it took to open/unwrap everything. For the money, you won't find a better quality, easier to install bed cover.My favorite feature is that when it's closed, you can't open it unless the tailgate is unlocked. This will definitely come in handy for many college football tailgates and hunting trips!
    Easy to install
    Reviewed by: Mylee Hays
    May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Looks great, easy to install, great value