Features
Shipping
Installation
Warranty
Videos
FAQ
Reviews (14) ★★★★★ ★★★★★

FITMENT

• Bed Type: Fleetside (Not for Stepside)
  • Bed Size: 6.5' (79") Bed
  • Compatible with 2009-2014 Ford F-150
  • Cab size does not matter as long as you have the correct model and bed size.

FEATURES

Tyger Auto's T3 Soft Tri-fold Tonneau Cover is designed as much to be any new truck owners' first tonneau cover as well as heavy duty users who need access to their truck bed on a daily basis. T3 is the easiest bed cover in the market in terms of installation and operation. It can be done in just 5-10 min by simply applying the clamp and latch system to the bed rail without sacrificing any protection of your cargo and the quality of its construction; while maintaining its sleek design and great gas saving.

• FITMENT - Compatible with 2009-2014 Ford F-150 | Fleetside (Not for Stepside) | 6.5' (79") Bed
  • DESIGN - US patented. Cover is dual-coated and made out of heavy duty 24oz. marine-grade vinyl, with aircraft-grade aluminum frames, and comes with stainless steel clamps for easy installation and great durability.
  • FEATURES - Pre-assembled horizontal crossbars offer support and conveniently fold up with the cover providing full bed access when needed.
  • INSTALLATION - Easy no drilling installation with instruction and mounting hardware provided. | NOTE: Small holes will need to be cut in the bedliner for vehicles equipped with over-the-bedrail bedliner to secure the clamps for proper cover installation; cover will work with under-the-bedrail bedliner without modification.
  • WARRANTY - LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR US CUSTOMERS.

SHIPPING INFO

Weight: 37.30 lbs

Package Dimensions: W30xH4.3xL72.5

Free shipping to 48 states. Extra shipping for HI, AK and PR. The extra shipping will be applied during check out process

California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov

INSTALLATION

Installation.pdf

VIDEOS

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Total Reviews (14)

Professional Looking Tenneau Cover at decent price
Reviewed by: Arabella Raymond
Purchased from: Tyger Auto
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Fits 6.5' box on 2014 f-150 STX Supercab very well. Would be nice to have maybe an additional 1/2 inch in length, but seals fine. Definitely needed weather stripping on forward rim of box to level and seal to rubber bladder on cover, plus on tailgate to keep water from spewing up . Seems very sturdy and looks professional, not cheap like so many I've seen. 65 mph tested and it didn't make any noise discernible in the cab.
Great product
Reviewed by: Fernando Pollard
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Easy to install, fit perfectly, works great, keeps everything underneath it dry and secure.
Top notch cover for a great price.
Reviewed by: Everett Potts
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

I'm very pleased with this cover. Installation might have taken 20 minutes including unboxing. It looks good, seems to be quality materials and has a great warranty. Aluminum frame is lifetime and vinyl cover is 10 years. I got a very small amount of water in the front after some very heavy rain, but it was likely my own fault due to placement of the weatherstrip. Regardless, the small amount of water that made it in was of no significance to me.
Great Quality
Reviewed by: Mariana Potter
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Everything build very well. Read a lot of reviews from people saying it's the best thing that they have ever bought, I agree. Definitely worth the price!
Easy to put on F150!
Reviewed by: Macy Ramirez
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Great product very happy with my purchase. Cover went on with ease no problems at all. Looks great exactly what I was looking for.
Fit perfect
Reviewed by: Campbell Potts
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

The only thing I had to do was adjust the location of the latch. It does fit a F150 STX 4x4, 6'5' bed. If a small female can install it than anyone can. It also came with weather stripping for beds that doesn't have a plastic/Rino liner in it. The light takes 3 AA batteries for it.
Keeps my stuff Dry
Reviewed by: Jameson Price
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Man what an investment, works great and i use this thing all the time.
Works well - Easy on and off.
Reviewed by: Dylan Pollard
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Purchased as a Christmas present for my husband 2014 F-150. Was easy to put on and take off. Folds back and clips if you need to drive with only partially open... Haven't noticed any fading or tearing and it gets used pretty hard. Very satisfied. Would recommend!
Great quality for the price
Reviewed by: Emerson Pope
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Very easy to use. Great quality for the price. I was impressed. I moved on from the snap top design and will never look back.
great product
Reviewed by: Alisa Ramirez
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Great product and great price. easy install and keeps bed dry
Great value, looks good, weather seal is reasonable.
Reviewed by: Kaiden Potts
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Fits the bed reasonably well.Materials are better than I expected at this price point.Clamp system is a little fiddly, and if you have the plastic rail caps, they will need to be notched to accept the clamps. Quick and easy job with a box cutter.Rear clamps to open and close are a little fiddly, too.No matter how tight I make the back clamps, closing the tailgate raises the back corners, so deduct one star.
Super easy to put on
Reviewed by: Savion Pittman
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Easy to put on and fit like a glove. Very pleased with this purchase!! Came in a nice case to store it in when you're not using!!
High value cover
Reviewed by: Cash Ramirez
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

This is by no means the best and nicest product, but it fits, it works, the materials seem to hold up well against 100-10 degrees, rain and snow with no issue. I would say it's a very solid bang for your buck! I've already recommended it to friends.
Outstanding Cover
Reviewed by: Laney Randolph
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Bought this cover over 8 months ago and it has held up incredibly well. It keeps the bed dry in the heaviest rain storms and there have been zero leaks with a Midwestern winters worth of ice and snow. TIP- be sure to installed the included weatherstripping on the top of the tailgate. Definitely recommend this product. Certainly worth the price!

Reviews