Videos
FAQ
Reviews (18) ★★★★★ ★★★★★

FITMENT

• Bed Size: 5.5' (67") Bed
  • Compatible with 2014-2021 Toyota Tundra
  • Fit models with or without Utility Track System
  • Not Compatible with Trail Special Edition with Storage Boxes
  • Cab size does not matter as long as you have the correct model and bed size.

FEATURES

Tyger Auto's T3 Soft Tri-fold Tonneau Cover is designed as much to be any new truck owners' first tonneau cover as well as heavy duty users who need access to their truck bed on a daily basis. T3 is the easiest bed cover in the market in terms of installation and operation. It can be done in just 5-10 min by simply applying the clamp and latch system to the bed rail without sacrificing any protection of your cargo and the quality of its construction; while maintaining its sleek design and great gas saving.

• FITMENT - Compatible with 2014-2021 Toyota Tundra | 5.5' (67") Bed | Fit models with or without Utility Track System | Not compatible for Trail Special Edition with Storage Boxes
  • DESIGN - US patented. Cover is dual-coated and made out of heavy duty 24oz. marine-grade vinyl, with aircraft-grade aluminum frames, and comes with stainless steel clamps for easy installation and great durability.
  • FEATURES - Pre-assembled horizontal crossbars offer support and conveniently fold up with the cover providing full bed access when needed.
  • INSTALLATION - Easy no drilling installation with instruction and mounting hardware provided. | NOTE: Small holes will need to be cut in the bedliner for vehicles equipped with over-the-bedrail bedliner to secure the clamps for proper cover installation; cover will work with under-the-bedrail bedliner without modification.
  • WARRANTY - LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR US CUSTOMERS.

SHIPPING INFO

Weight: 34.10 lbs

Package Dimensions: W24.41xH4.84xL70.47

Free shipping to 48 states. Extra shipping for HI, AK and PR. The extra shipping will be applied during check out process

California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov

INSTALLATION

Installation.pdf

VIDEOS

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Total Reviews (18)

Perfect Fit. Best Economic Solution
Reviewed by: Sammy Kennedy
Purchased from: Tyger Auto
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

I was apprehensive about buying a vinyl truck bed cover for this price. I will not state what I paid, as it will be different for your market. It was a good price, to say the least. So, why should you buy this cover over any other? I sought out a cover that would be easy to install and remove as my needs dictate. As other reviews have stated, this cover takes about half and hour to install; that is from opening the shipping box through to closing the tailgate to admire your work. It is easier than you can ever imagine.The cover fits the truck bed as stated. Just the right amount of overlap to look professional. I am very pleased with the fit. When it is folded for partial cargo, the cover is still very good looking.If you are looking for an economical solution that looks great, this is the cover I recommend. If you want to impress your friends, people that don't pay you to drive your truck, and anyone that doesn't matter; go buy a more expensive truck bed cover that does the job this one does. This truck bed cover does the job it is made to do, it is a great price, and looks great. Great buy for me.
So far so good, i noticed it does leak a little in ...
Reviewed by: Natasha Juarez
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

So far so good, i noticed it does leak a little in the corners of the bed, however does a decent job for the price and looks great for the quality
This is great quality cover.
Reviewed by: Randall Johnston
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

This is great quality cover. Fits pretty good on my 2016 Tundra CM. I like that I can fold it up and keep it clipped in place if I need to. It has been washed many times and shows no sign of fading or discoloration. It has taken some bird droppings and washed off pretty well. I put on some UV protection every other wash just to help it out some.Originally my package came without the clips for the deck rail system, but they sent me some without problems. The clips are great quality as well.
4.5 Stars - just a little too lightweight for 5 Stars
Reviewed by: Payton Keller
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Purchased this for a Toyota Tundra with the Bed-Rail System. For starters, the directions should tell you that half of the parts are in the bottom of the 'sack' that the cover is shipped in. I unboxed the cover, let the sack drop to the ground not knowing that some of the needed parts were in the bottom of it.Got part way into the installation, couldn't find the parts with the others that were not in the sack, and went inside to email the manufacturer. Then, picked up the sack, and found the missing hardware.After getting through that, the installation was pretty straightforward. It took me, by myself, about 45 minutes to complete it (I'm slow and methodical though). I found the piece of glue-backed rubber gasket (goes along the top of the bed next to the cab) kind of flimsy. We'll see how it holds up.I did not have to use any of the rubber gasket along the top of the tailgate. I just snugged down the securing handles (they screw in/out depending on how much closing pressure you need) and it sealed. I have not been through a car wash yet, but a couple of heavy rains, at highway speeds, yielded no leaks.The frame does feel, and is, very lightweight. The cover does start to flap slightly above around 60-65mph. I didn't hear it, but could see it out the rearview. We'll see if it holds up over time with the stress of the vibration.Overall, great cover for the price. After one month in use, I would recommend it and would buy it again.
Don't hesitate to purchase this!
Reviewed by: Marlie Jennings
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

I have purchased 2 of these, one for a Tacoma and one for a tundra. The quality is excellent, and easily worth the price. Installation only took about 20 minutes. It folds up neatly if you want to transport taller stuff in the bed. Don't look elsewhere! I was not compensated for this review.
solid tonneau cover
Reviewed by: Liliana King
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Great buy, after reading the reviews I decided to buy this cover for our 2018 Toyota Tundra, install was pretty easy. Packed up the truck closed up the cover and we headed up to Lake Shasta from Southern California with many stops along the way. The cover held up solid during the 12 hour drive and our week there. We folded it up and packed the bed with kayaks, floats, fishing pools no problem.. dont think about it just buy it. Solid cover.
Nice Bed Cover. You would never think the price was this low.
Reviewed by: Jessica Johnston
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Love this bed cover! I recently purchased a Toyota Tundra that did not have a bed cover one it. I was a little bit concerned about this cover due to the lower price, but I can tell you this is a very nice high quality cover.Installation was very easy and straight forward and from this looks of this cover you would never know it was such a cheap price.As far as being waterproof I would say it is on par with the previous bed covers I have had similar to this one in the past. I have put luggage and other items back there and they stayed dry.
Good fit and good quality for the price
Reviewed by: Trace Key
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Yes, it's only vinyl but I look at it this way, most theives steal due to opportunity. If they see something in your truck bed they will grab it. Cutting through vinyl and risking being seen for unknown gains just doesnt make sense. A thief can easily break the glass window in your house but if you have curtains they dont know what they will or wont get. For $229 this is an incredible value. Went on very easily, I like the extra safety clamps on the front trifold, the bars keep it plenty rigid and the weather stripping for the ends is great. Yes, it ripples a bit on the freeway but just in the middle. The sides dont move at all even at 80+ mph. I attached pics to also show that the swing box I installed doesnt get in the way of the release clamp. Thank god! Highly recommend especially for people like me who aren't sure if they want a cover. This is a very cost effective way to figure it out.
Worth. Every. Penny.
Reviewed by: Adrien Keller
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Cover arrived promptly, exactly as ordered. Nicely made, included machined aluminum adapters for truck beds with tie down rails. They fit perfectly. Cover was packaged and protected in a large draw-string cloth bag. Also included were adhesive backed foam sealing strips if needed for gaps in truck bed, a magnetic/Velcro backed light, and a small allen wrench for tightening the aluminum adapters. Easy installation, appears totally sealed and really attractive. Worth every penny for a basic, functional bed cover. Includes strong product-defect warranty and a toll free number in case any parts are missing. Tie down clamps are 3 position adjustable for varying widths of bed rails. So far, so excellent.
Looks great and seals strong
Reviewed by: Sidney Khan
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

This is the first time I bought one of these outside of my normal brand but needed it ASAP for my new 2018 Tundra and it worked great. It is a very tight seal and you may want to go back out there after the first day in the sun and tighten it again or make sure it is still tight. It looks great and I would definitely recommend.
Great deal
Reviewed by: Jason W
December 31st, 2018

Comments:

You just can't beat it for the money. Easy on and off even comes with the brackets for the Toyota bed rail system. One person installation and removal, comes with everything you need just keep the storage bag in the truck if you are out and about and have to remove it. This fit my 2016 tundra double cab perfectly. Absolutely no complaints about this product.
Love this cover!
Reviewed by: Barry B
January 4th, 2019

Comments:

Love this bed cover! I recently purchased a Toyota Tundra that did not have a bed cover one it. I was a little bit concerned about this cover due to the lower price, but I can tell you this is a very nice high quality cover. Installation was very easy and straight forward and from this looks of this cover you would never know it was such a cheap price. As far as being waterproof I would say it is on par with the previous bed covers I have had similar to this one in the past. I have put luggage and other items back there and they stayed dry.
Best purchase for the price!
Reviewed by: Rachael M
January 4th, 2019

Comments:

AMAZING! If you are hesitant, DON'T BE! I read review after review from a few different vendors and finally settled on the Tyger. I am so glad I did. It came within 2 days, it was a breeze to install on our truck (I did it while my husband was at work) and was PERFECT protection for our gear as we drove from central Cali up through Washington in the snow and rain! Everything stayed dry and safe.
Extremely happy with the cover
Reviewed by: Steve A
January 10th, 2019

Comments:

I was all set to spend $1000 on a hard tonneau but the reviews on this one changed my mind, glad I did, extremely happy with the cover, keeps my bed dry even in driving rain, is very secure and doesn't flap on the highway, 5 stars
Easy to install
Reviewed by: J Whiteman
January 11th, 2019

Comments:

Fits great and easy to install and remove. Purchased for my dad and he couldn��t be happier.
It fit perfectly and installed easily
Reviewed by: Camille Kane
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

I have never written a product review in my life, primarily because most products don't live up to the advertising hype. This product is very different.My wife and I are in our seventies and both have severe arthritis. Working together we were able to make the installation in about thirty minutes. If I should need to remove it, re-installation should take about 10-minutes, now that we have everything adjusted up.I hoped that it would offer some weather protection, but never dreamed that it would keep the bed contents COMPLETELY dry. This morning I put the cardboard box, the cover came in, into the bed (opened so it covered the whole bed), shut the tailgate and sprayed the whole thing with a water jet from my garden hose. I sprayed directly into the bed/cover juncture on three sides (I couldn't get a direct shot at the side against the cab bulkhead), but I sprayed into the other three sides from varying angles. I figured the cardboard would show me where there were leaks, so I could place the (supplied) weather stripping. When I pulled the cardboard out, there wasn't a single drop of water anywhere on the cardboard or in the bed. WOW!I don't know how long the cover will last up here in the deserts of Eastern Washington, (High UV exposure), but I do know VALUE when I see it.I HIGHLY recommend this product!
Looks amazing!!
Reviewed by: Mauricio Jordan
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

I installed this on my 2015 crewmax. Took about 20 minutes or so. It really looks great! This is a must have if you have a tundra!
2016 Tundra
Reviewed by: Kristina James
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

It fits well on my 2016 Tundra.This is a follow up review on the Tyger Auto TG-BC3T1432 TRI-FOLD Truck Bed Tonneau Cover. I bought mine a year ago. I didn't expect it to hold up well because of the price but am surprised to say it looks as good today as it did a year ago. It has been subjected to sun, snow, ice, rain, well all the elements you have in Ohio and many car washes.

Reviews