Installation
Warranty
Videos
FAQ
Reviews (10) ★★★★★ ★★★★★

FITMENT

• Bed Size: 6.5' (79") Bed
  • Compatible with 2015-2024 Ford F-150
  • Cab size does not matter as long as you have the correct model and bed size.

FEATURES

Tyger Auto's T3 Soft Tri-fold Tonneau Cover is designed as much to be any new truck owners' first tonneau cover as well as heavy duty users who need access to their truck bed on a daily basis. T3 is the easiest bed cover in the market in terms of installation and operation. It can be done in just 5-10 min by simply applying the clamp and latch system to the bed rail without sacrificing any protection of your cargo and the quality of its construction; while maintaining its sleek design and great gas saving.

• FITMENT - Compatible with 2015-2024 Ford F-150 | 6.5' (79") Bed
  • DESIGN - US patented. Cover is dual-coated and made out of heavy duty 24oz. marine-grade vinyl, with aircraft-grade aluminum frames, and comes with stainless steel clamps for easy installation and great durability.
  • FEATURES - Pre-assembled horizontal crossbars offer support and conveniently fold up with the cover providing full bed access when needed.
  • INSTALLATION - Easy no drilling installation with instruction and mounting hardware provided. | NOTE: Small holes will need to be cut in the bedliner for vehicles equipped with over-the-bedrail bedliner to secure the clamps for proper cover installation; cover will work with under-the-bedrail bedliner without modification.
  • WARRANTY - LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR US CUSTOMERS.

SHIPPING INFO

Weight: 37.30 lbs

Package Dimensions: W30xH4.3xL72.5

Free shipping to 48 states. Extra shipping for HI, AK and PR. The extra shipping will be applied during check out process

California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov

INSTALLATION

Installation.pdf

VIDEOS

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Total Reviews (10)

Great product!
Reviewed by: Isabella Rice
Purchased from: Tyger Auto
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

If you're still on the fence, go ahead and buy it. I thought about this purchase for close to a year, and am kicking myself for waiting so long. Easy to attach, good quality construction at a low price, this is a no-brainer.
Very Impressed
Reviewed by: Ashlee Richardson
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

I opened the box and it was wrapped in a cover, just amazing!! The tonneau cover is awesome. So simple too install and seem to be made a good material and craftsmanship.I wish there was a center fastener BUT BUT that's just me. The front and rear fasteners secure the cover without an issue.I installed this in 20 degree weather without any issues at all.Very impressed with the cover. Thank you very a well built product that is well worth the price !!
Cover
Reviewed by: Jayden Reese
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Great truck cover and easy to put on!
Ver well made
Reviewed by: Rene Richard
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Gave this to my husband for Christmas. It was very well made and easy to install.
Perfect Fit Ford F-150 6.5 Bed
Reviewed by: Cecelia Riddle
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Item came on time, was well packaged, and included very detailed installation instructions.After unpacking, I checked for any shipping damage and missing parts. The complete installationonly took 22 minutes, start to finish. The cover fit was perfect, with straight alignment on all sides.This cover is well made, good quality and well worth the money.
Would be 5 stars, but...
Reviewed by: Aubrie Richards
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

I would give it an overall 5 stars. However, the front clamps do not tighten all the way down and the wing nut will hit the end of the threads. In order to avoid this I would HIGHLY suggest that you take the wing nut off and add two washers (or more depending on washer thickness) to both sides. This is also why people are experiencing gaps at the front of the bed. After adding the two washers, problem solved and clamps tighten fully. Good product other than that easily remidied issue. I do recommend.
Great cover
Reviewed by: Raven Reeves
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

I park next to another f150 with the factory cover that is over 2x the cost and I think this is just as good, fit and finish. Install was a piece of cake and did in in about an hour solo.
Great Buy
Reviewed by: April Reeves
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Less then an hour to install, nice and light,good seal no leaks. Bought for a 2018 F150 6.5 ft. Fit great.
Can't beat the price
Reviewed by: Giuliana Richards
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

Had for over a year now, take care of the vinyl and she will keep looking like new. Would definitely buy again
Excellent Product!
Reviewed by: Yael Richardson
May 10th, 2019

Comments:

you can't beat the quality you're getting for the price you pay. I've had it on my 2017 F-150 for the past couple months now and it's been through rain/mud/sand etc and is still holding up excellent. Keeps everything I have in the bed safe from the elements. installation is a one man job that takes no longer than 15 min. The latches to release it to have it trifold are super easy and adjustable as well. awesome product overall, would highly recommend for anyone that's looking for a bed cover that's budget friendly.

Reviews