With roots traced back to 1776, Crucible Industries has been the standard of American steel for almost 250 years. It is their furnace in upstate New York from which Crucible refined 440C stainless steel into the high end 154CM steel. By introducing 4% molybdenum to its already high carbon precursor, 154CM is imbued with even greater corrosion prevention and edge retention while achieving a 58.5 HRC hardness rating, perfect for EDC knives intended for regular and heavier cutting.
- DESIGN INSPIRATION – The patent pending form of Tyger K7 is inspired by cyber geometry which combines clean edges and angles to produce an evocative shape that fits naturally into your hands. The blade is then powder-coated and stone-washed to attain its black weathered look.
- ALL-AMERICAN 154CM STEEL BLADE – This premium, Made-in-America steel is developed by introducing 4% molybdenum to its 440 stainless steel precursor. This modification enables great corrosion prevention and edge retention, characteristics which are paramount to EDC knives intended for regular and heavy cutting.
- G-10 HANDLE – Epoxy cured fiberglass laminate that is lightweight, high strength, and robust against moisture, electricity and other environmental stresses.
- FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS – Safety liner lock | Ceramic ball bearing | Ambidextrous thumb stud | Glass breaker | Pocket Clip
- NO HASSLE WARRANTY – This knife is backed by limited life-time warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Overall Length: 5.67" /144mm
- Blade Length: 2.17" / 55mm
- Blade Thickness: 0.14" / 3.5mm
- Blade Material: Crucible 154CM
- Blade Hardness: HRC 60±2
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Handle Length: 3.5" / 89mm
- Handle Overall Thickness: 0.54" / 15mm
- Handle Material: G10
- Thumb Stud: G10
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel 3Cr13
- Clip Material: Stainless Steel 3Cr13
- Back Spacer Material: Stainless Steel 3Cr13
- Screws Material: Stainless Steel 303
- Pivot Cap: Stainless Steel 416
- Washers Material: Ceramic Ball Bearing
- Weight: 87g / 3.1oz
- Lock Type: Liner Lock
Weight: 1 lbs
Package Dimensions: W3.2xH1.75xL6.6
Free shipping to 48 states. Extra shipping for HI, AK and PR. The extra shipping will be applied during check out process
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Warranty:Click here for additional details.
FAQ:Click here for FAQ
Total Reviews (1)
Purchased from: Tyger Auto
Comments:The K7 is an amazing everyday carry knife. It’s lightweight, the blade is super sharp out of the box and it has a glass breaker just in case. The packaging is some of the best I’ve seen in a long time for a knife. I can see this knife becoming one of my most frequently used.